Yet another VIP perk suggestion

Ahpuch

Since we dont know if the devs are following through on their last (dubious) VIP idea or trying to do anything at all for VIPs for that matter, why not another player suggested VIP perk that will go no where.

Add a web based interface to the banking system. From a browser you can login with your DDO login and select a world. You can see all your characters and shared bank for that world. You can open the inventory and character bank for any character and move items between the character and shared bank. Since interface uses stock web based technology the inventory and banks lists allow multiselect to move multiple items between banks. And there is a button that will allow one to request a redetermination of the correct min level for all items in the bank.

Available only to VIPs.

Upvote 2

Nebless

People already complain about how poor the games security is now and you want to introduce another way to hack into the game. Not sure we'll ever see that happening.

Ahpuch

People already complain about how poor the games security is now and you want to introduce another way to hack into the game. Not sure we'll ever see that happening.
I am not certain that imagining a poor implementation and then judging the idea by that poor implementation is meaningful. Mulifactor authentication could easily be added to the web access but this concern leads to another VIP perk.

Multi Factor Authentication - Only for VIPs!

seph1roth5

Man just being able to see my character sheet from the character select screen would be a nice perk lol. Hate when an item I need isn't on the mule it should be and I'm looking at my guys wondering which one of those jerks has it equipped, and knowing it's going to be a 15 min ordeal to check everyone.