Your character is still being saved

Spiderpig

I was in the middle of TRing the game stopped responding and closed, it then got stuck on Getting in line to connect, and now this occurred 'Your character is still being saved', anyone else had this issue.

Redtalktree

I was in the middle of TRing the game stopped responding and closed, it then got stuck on Getting in line to connect, and now this occurred 'Your character is still being saved', anyone else had this issue.
expect lots of problems. its the game crashed and burn, screws up TR send in a ticket and sing kumbya, cos its going to need divine intervention, should you fail your fortitude save expect the worst (items lost/epic destinies lost and past lives), otherwise do a Madonna.

Spiderpig

Yeah, sent a ticket, I hope they can roll the toon back. As it is my main, with all lives done and it geared out, I will be upset if it's gone

Buddha5440

Best option I've found is to log in to a different server, select and log in with another character, log out, close the client, and try again on the original server.

Thor

Looking for a New Love
No worries, SSG's support is the best in the industry. You'll be playing again within' the year.

Spiderpig

A big thanks to the support team, everything seemed to roll back nicely

Note: With the Getting line to connect issue, I may wait to TR, until it is resolved