Zero effort for the 18th Anniversary Event

Almghandi

The Framerate issue is making it difficult for me to farm.... my dream of dual-wielding banhammers will probably have to be put on ice for another year.

Wini

I understand we are getting a complete year full of gifts, and I must say thanks for that, it's very cool.

In the other hand, I don't like there are no new rewards this year with party favors, but perhaps that's totally fine, since I can skip it and keep on running my own agenda, lol.

Jummby

No new items available for the 18th party reward list? Huh.

The Dragon Lord archetype was not originally promoted to be the "gift" for the 18th Anniversary event ... it was promoted as the first "gift" for the Year of the Dragon celebration, to honor D&D's 50 years of existence.

Wasn't the Anniversary Event supposed to be a "celebratory thank you to the players of DDO"?

Based on the (lack of) effort put into the 18th Anniversary Party event, it's obvious how/what SSG thinks of the DDO players.

Hey! ... at least time & effort was made to correct Linabel's (sp) name in the Anniversary quest. (y)

😐
The game is unplayable right now and everything just got nerfed to smithereens...you worried about event items, lol?!

Ostwind-Cannith

I miss when they'd give us the choice of an item. the anniversary event has it's charm (especially when they add new NPC's to laugh at) but it gets repetitive quickly and the reward list is pretty stale.