U67 New Loot

FuzzyDuck81

Yup. I can see all the base stats be "wild magic" rando. It's got a 'wild' crit profile could be 10-20 x4 one minute and the next minute it could be just 20 x1. Have fun!
Colours of the queen already exists & the throwing card from baba's hut plus the spellplague throwers from eveningstar comms are pretty fun item-based implementations for cycling effects rather than the "randomly generated then that's what you get" approach of the changestone.

For gear, a guard that can randomly proc stuff like no-save knockdowns or dancing on the enemt, radiant shield, concealment/incorporeality, healing, SP regen etc. would be fun too.

There are also enhancements that can adjust the effects of specific spells & lore-wise a mythal is a massive magical thing that can effect other magic, so beyond just "a chance of extra damage/debuff on spellcast" that currently exist maybe having effects like more powerful metamagics (like how radiant servant gets extra powerful empower healing) or boosting cure spells to also grant a minor heal over time or SP regen effect could be a possibility.

Last edited:

Scrag

shocked-eyes-out.gif
8kt90k.jpg
+1 knights training, +1 from 14 pally/warpriest, +2 from dlord t5.. thats 6 multi base, (+ 1 from this artifact, +1 from destiny for 19-20).

x8 multiplier for these two things. I want them now!

edit: Question. What could you mix with the full set (2 swords, cooks outfit (hat?)) to maximize the 3 imbue dice, 15 melee power, at _15% legendary spell crit_?

Last edited:

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
+1 knights training, +1 from 14 pally/warpriest, +2 from dlord t5.. thats 6 multi base, (+ 1 from this artifact, +1 from destiny for 19-20).

edit: Question. What could you mix with the full set (2 swords, cooks outfit (hat?)) to maximize the 3 imbue dice, 15 melee power, at _15% legendary spell crit_?
This set might actually get me to start playing my dual logsword wielder again AND to also try out Dragon Lord.

Falkor

Pretty sure that the x1 to crit multiplier from pally / cleric holy sword does not stack with the x2 from dragonlord, as they are both the same type of bonus. The threat range holy sword provides will work and is useful.

But yes, it looks really awesome and the idea of running around slapping people with fish seems very appropriate for this games direction. Spoken with total serious face.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!

I predict that one day the biggest damage number the game will ever see will breach just barely the 10,000,000 mark.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Pretty sure that the x1 to crit multiplier from pally / cleric holy sword does not stack with the x2 from dragonlord, as they are both the same type of bonus. The threat range holy sword provides will work and is useful.

Still, a x7 Crit multiplier is very good.

But yes, it looks really awesome and the idea of running around slapping people with fish seems very appropriate for this games direction.

Indeed.

saekee

long live ROGUE
This Old Haunt bug.
R10 Legendary solo: While fighting the Wraith I DDoored out. When I went to go back to continue the fight after shaking things off, I could not go back down to cellar. The cellar door became the outside door so clicking on it sent me outside instead of the basement. I will edit this with a screenie later after SSG pays my QA testing fee.

The good news is that I repeated it and did not ddoor; was able to finish and had the Maul drop in both chests.

edit: though my QA fee is outstanding, I thought I would post this in good faith:

2ikSNqJ.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DBZ

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
I'm convinced any actual "super cool" cosmetics will all be buy in store. Like the supporter cosmetic boxes.

Then again the baddest looking weapons are all from raids.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

saekee

long live ROGUE
Fancy Flayers Cape cosmetic, also known in my guild as Walmart Drape #42:

image.png
they shouldn’t admit so easily they shop in that pit

I would admit under torture but that would be to escape the pain since I don’t go near there.