The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

Tscheuss

*walks in through the service entrance
*smells the aromas of new paint and lacquer overlaying sawdust
It seems the workmen are finished with the remodeling

*proceeds to uncrate supplies and ready the tavern
Hmmph. A little help would be nice.

Note: The last post count was #5859 (by me, and yes, I did remember to turn off the lights). Previous thread's last post was by Iss at value #105567.

___
Old Portal __________ Older Door​

Last edited:

Aelonwy

*Enters through the front door*
Want help with all this furniture sitting outside? That's a fairly large recliner for one person to move. Is someone sitting in it or is that the drapes in a pile?

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
*wanders in and looks around the still mostly empty room

*wanders out to find some kobolds

*offers them shineys to move furniture back into the bar

Chaotic, just the way I like it.

Tscheuss

*Enters through the front door*
Want help with all this furniture sitting outside? That's a fairly large recliner for one person to move. Is someone sitting in it or is that the drapes in a pile?
Your help is most welcome.
*looks at recliner*
That might be CD sleeping there. The kobolds can deal with him. ;)

I may need to call for a wizard to fix the old doorway. It still doesn't go where it is supposed to.

Tscheuss

*picks up bits of broken furniture after kobolds leave
*clears a space in a corner of the tavern
*exits through an inner door, and returns with a box of rags
*carefully lifts the rags out of the box and places them on the floor in the corner
There you go, Issi old friend.

Aelonwy

Well if that's Cd I know what will wake him up... *goes back into the kitchen to whip up a batch of lasagna*
*Hollers out of the kitchen* Keep the kobolds out while I'm cooking, please.

Tscheuss

Did you hear? Someone tripped while going across the Harbor bridge. He dropped a large bag over the side, and it broke open on the walkway below. A large number of shiny coins and gems spilled out into a nearby sewer grate. He will have a hard time fishing those out, I'm sure.

*all kobolds mysteriously vanish from the tavern (along with a couple of patrons)

cdbd3rd

Well if that's Cd I know what will wake him up... *goes back into the kitchen to whip up a batch of lasagna*
*Hollers out of the kitchen* Keep the kobolds out while I'm cooking, please.
*sniff sniff*
*sniiiifffff!*

Heck'ums, yeah! :)

cdbd3rd

I am gonna say, I don't like this new format. Yeah, part of it is my natural dislike for change in general, but it just doesn't *feel* right. Yet.

cdbd3rd

*Sets Russell up in a comfy corner under the bar.*

SeDVwwL.jpg

*Sets up Hatrack in his old place at the end of the bar.*

*Hangs all the pictures from the old place back up on the wall - including that antique photo of a patron Dorf in his tiger-stripe speedos.*

*Hangs Bekki's old bowler hat in it's place on Hatrack.*

*Places all the candles back on the table of memories, for all of our wandering friends.*

*Glares at the ceiling, noting the stark absence of all the nicks, gouges, and missing chunks from old games of Daggers Darts and Axes.*

Hmm, tired. Need to go hit my recli... *Notices is still in the yard.*

*Retrieves the bowler hat. Holds hand out to recliner, cooler and magic leaf fan, slowly closing it into a grasp as all the furniture shrinks within. Walks up to his attic, drops his stuff where it belongs, then returns the hat to it's proper place.*

Now as I was sayin', time to crash. maybe I'll wake up and all this mess is just a bad dream. ;)

Last edited:

cdbd3rd

Oh, still can't access the old forums. Can get to the main page, but clicking anything throws up the "Maintenance" page.

Tscheuss

Oh, still can't access the old forums. Can get to the main page, but clicking anything throws up the "Maintenance" page.
I will fix the link for the Door in Post #1 when SSG gets the old forums set.
*ETA: I think I have it sorted. The magic door now works. ;)

Last edited:

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I take dibs on the overstuffed chair in the shadowed alcove! I have already "marked" my territory, and if anyone is so foolish to try to lay claim to it, they will have to make a save vs. noxious gas. :mad:(y)

*picks up bits of broken furniture after kobolds leave
*clears a space in a corner of the tavern
*exits through an inner door, and returns with a box of rags
*carefully lifts the rags out of the box and places them on the floor in the corner
There you go, Issi old friend.
From undwer the pile of rages a very dusty (and old) bard appears...Pranas has reconnected

CD!!!! Good to see you are still around. No great story, in fact I meant it to be Eff not Ekk. I finally decided to have a fairly standardized crossplatformcrossserver naming convention. I went with Eff b/c most people that know me from Sarlona (where I play the most by far) know me as that. And Eff is my Discord name too.