The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

The bard shakes several pounds of dust, cobwebs, missed spittoon launches and rat droppings off, tries strumming his lute but the strings all break on contact. Tries singing but the voice cracks, cracked and very dry lips don't help either.

Barkeep!!! Three flagons of your cheapest slop please! I may just have to spend more time at Smiley's if this situation doesn't improve

Looks around to see if and how the clentele has changed

Tscheuss

CD!!!! Good to see you are still around. No great story, in fact I meant it to be Eff not Ekk. I finally decided to have a fairly standardized crossplatformcrossserver naming convention. I went with Eff b/c most people that know me from Sarlona (where I play the most by far) know me as that. And Eff is my Discord name too.
Nice to see you back. :)
At least you will have a chance to change it to what you wanted after a week, yes?

Oi! Settle down. The kobolds misplaced a few kegs and crates of mugs.
*Misty pours you a beer*

Bekkis.gif

Last edited:

Aelonwy

Nice to see you back. :)
At least you will have a chance to change it to what you wanted after a week, yes?

Oi! Settle down. The kobolds misplaced a few kegs and crates of mugs.
*Misty pours you a beer*

Bekkis.gif
Just so long as the Purple Bottle is not misplaced and properly under the bar UNTOUCHED. Bekki made it sound very dangerous. I have yet to witness anyone drink it. For all I know its Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

cdbd3rd

Had our first Hummingbird of the season stop by today. Had a fly-by early this morning, but this afternoon one of the lil guys actually stopped by the feeder for a sit.

Have a Robin nest under the back porch roof. Mama has gotten used to me puttering about, even firing up the lawn mower. Started with 3 eggs, but looks like she lost one to a failed hatching.

Tscheuss

Just so long as the Purple Bottle is not misplaced and properly under the bar UNTOUCHED. Bekki made it sound very dangerous. I have yet to witness anyone drink it. For all I know its Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
I only serve the common stuff. I will leave the funny stuff to the older folks. ;)

Had our first Hummingbird of the season stop by today. Had a fly-by early this morning, but this afternoon one of the lil guys actually stopped by the feeder for a sit.

Have a Robin nest under the back porch roof. Mama has gotten used to me puttering about, even firing up the lawn mower. Started with 3 eggs, but looks like she lost one to a failed hatching.
So fun when one hovers within inches of your face then flits off. We call it getting humbuzzed. :)

Aelonwy

Never been humbuzzed but I helped a fledgling owl once detach itself from a screen door. It had all its proper feathers but looked like it was still getting the hang of flying. It also looked tremendously embarrassed that it had to get help from a human.

cdbd3rd

Highlight of the week turns out to be this shot I got. Some day I'll get a real camera with a shutter control, but til then it's cheapie phone shots. :)

egPT0jX.jpg

doomboy

have set up maps with walls and lighting and everything for Curse of Strahd. now for the hardest part, finding a time when folks are free lol

Aelonwy

A pile of rags in the corner stirs. A shape rises, forms into a most bedraggled looking bard. It shakes off the accumulated dust, a couple cobwebs and some tumbleweeds? A scorpion drops off also which is promptly kicked into the spittoon. Morning all, Pranas has reconnected

Last edited:

cdbd3rd

Different shot of lightning storm, no filter.

JbK1tgX.jpg

Then had extra time between appointments, so hit some yard sales.

Sometimes ya just gotta buy a thing cuz it is what it is, even tho you have no idea what you're gonna do with it. Yet.

r2aQyJ5.jpg

(It's exactly 1 foot between opposing facets.)