The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

doomboy

may have met a nice lady.

i threatened a date of me ranting about the Horus Heresy, she said it sounded like a good time. so that's encouraging lmao.
we were supposed to meet yesterday during an art meetup thing i organise, but she fell unwell.

so i made some chicken soup and dropped it off at her place before going to the meetup.
(i asked her first ofc, and offered to meet at a neutral location, she said her place was fine)

cdbd3rd

Have only watched two episodes so far, so can't discuss much.

Just can't get the fam interested in it. :(

Issiana

well i did something i had no idea i'd ever do.

I hit 5,005 favour.
And once again am plat capped, with max plat in the bank.. and nothnig i want.. so...

Now what??? lol

also.. how does one post pics in this forum?

cdbd3rd

well i did something i had no idea i'd ever do.

I hit 5,005 favour.
And once again am plat capped, with max plat in the bank.. and nothnig i want.. so...

Now what??? lol

also.. how does one post pics in this forum?

Nice job on the favor. I may try that some day - on a non-HCL server, of course. :)

For pix, gotta upload them to an off-site service like Imgur, then that will give you the code to paste here.
If just a random pic off the webs, can rt-click it and copy the "image address" then paste that into the Insert Image box - button in the tool bar.

Issiana

imgur... bleh.....
I was hoping i could have posted direct from my dropbox but couldn't make it happen.
Oh well, no real loss.

How you doing on the health Battles CD?

cdbd3rd

imgur... bleh.....
I was hoping i could have posted direct from my dropbox but couldn't make it happen.
Oh well, no real loss.

How you doing on the health Battles CD?

Good so far.
More follow-ups in May to keep an eye on things.

As far as I can tell, Dropbox should work. What options do you get when you right-click a photo you're looking at? Looking for "Copy Image Address".

Meanwhile, freebie on Hobbit-side....

437082851_847046334131766_6740922939269213786_n.jpg

Issiana

i think the dropbox issue might be because i'm taking the files from my PC rather than directly off the cloud storage as i have my PC synced so i can remote access my files even without internet.