So When are we going to.....

haagmaar123

when are we going to actually get VIP benefits that were talked about 6 months ago. you should have just left daily gold rolls for VIP it was the easiest fix that people were generally happy with and it added value to VIP. I am on the verge of canceling mine pretty soon since 6 months is long enough without some promised compensation.

Col Kurtz

when are we going to actually get VIP benefits that were talked about 6 months ago. you should have just left daily gold rolls for VIP it was the easiest fix that people were generally happy with and it added value to VIP. I am on the verge of canceling mine pretty soon since 6 months is long enough without some promised compensation.
probably the same day they send a sexy elf maiden to give us lap dances;)

Fizban

/not signed

For the 197, 843rd time SSG announced up front that daily gold rolls would only be for 1-year. They 100% kept their promise on this. There was never any additional VIP items promised. However, the gold rolls are just 1 of many VIP benefits.

Stop complaining about something that was never promised.

Last edited:

haagmaar123

/not signed

For the 197, 843rd time SSG announced up front that daily gold rolls would only be for 1-year. They 100% kept their promise on this. There was never any additional VIP items promised. However, the gold rolls are just 1 of many VIP benefits.

you are clueless as they stated earlier in the year they were going to add benefits to VIP which they have not so please at least be current on the topic. i stated that the gold rolls would be an easy temp way to fix something they promised

Dunspartacus

I agree that gold rolls ended when they should have as was promised, but I thought the gold rolls were there as a stopgap measure while they thought of some new VIP benefits? Admittedly there wasn't an actual date given to the VIP updates so they haven't like lied or anything, but more news on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, SSG saying that they were going to something to add value to VIP (after stripping so much of it away), then completely failing to follow thru many months later is just another example of SSG being The Little Train that Couldn’t.

/not signed

I’d say nice try, but I’d be lying.

Apparently you’re completely unaware that they added daily gold rolls for VIPs as a stop gap measure to add value back to VIP after they stripped so much of it away. They were also supposed to come up with something worthwhile and permanent and have so far completely failed to bring anything even remotely worthwhile to be the table.