DDO players age

Kathwynn

I am 61 and my wife is 13 years my senior. Most people we play with seem to be either close to their 30's or older. Shrugs
I do know that my guild co-leaders 2 sons have been playing since they were in their mid teens.

Enir

I was in the ballpark for 10 cent hotdogs and 25 cent beer. Started with the Chainmail rules and used Napoleonic figures. I've gone from Mountain Dew and Cheetos to some stronger potions and more refined snacks.

Br4d

I have no idea what the average age of DDO players is but teenagers cannot afford to play this game so I would be very surprised if they are more than a tiny percentage of the overall player base.

cdbd3rd

Gonna say 58 while I still can.

Damn birthdays keep rolling around faster & faster no matter how hard I try ignoring them.

Spry? Heck naw. Covid stole my spry a couple years ago.

Tremes

I have no idea what the average age of DDO players is but teenagers cannot afford to play this game so I would be very surprised if they are more than a tiny percentage of the overall player base.
How can teenagers not afford a free to play game? my grandson plays games that cost his folks way more than this game.

Tremes

I was in the ballpark for 10 cent hotdogs and 25 cent beer. Started with the Chainmail rules and used Napoleonic figures. I've gone from Mountain Dew and Cheetos to some stronger potions and more refined snacks.
And I remember when gas was .25 cents a gallon, you didn't have to get out of your car, and they checked your oil, water, air and cleaned the windshield, then gave you something like S&H Green stamps or a mug or something else useful. Those were good times.