Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

PersonMan

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5

Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, The Keeper's Sanctuary, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, The Devil's Details, Power Play, Reclamation, Rainbow in the Dark

All Servers Completed!

Phase 4 - Astral Ambush - Nov. 7

The Crucible, Lost at Sea, The Pit, The Offshore Account, Dead Sea Scrolls, The Missing Party, Good Intentions, Tower of Frost

All Servers Completed!
  1. 0s39xRY.png
  2. Wayfinder - Nov. 8, ~20:20:00 GMT-5
  3. 84l2vZ2.png
  4. LwaAeVt.png
  5. Ivb5g5x.png
  6. dZGspA8.png
  7. iWG1mT2.png
  8. qH9W1nR.png

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
💩🍀 - Unpleasant RNG Gatekeeping Device

Last edited:

Amorais

On wayfinder....you can hear a baby crying in the distance and a few coughs among the tumbleweeds...

Ahpuch

On wayfinder....you can hear a baby crying in the distance and a few coughs among the tumbleweeds...
The crying from Ghallanda is reaching all the way to Wayfinder?

I kid. ( I am on Ghallanda. ) On the positive side, those who are just getting home from work still have time to face down an invader on our servers!

vryxnr

According to some of the discord channels I'm on, G-Land has exhausted a few locations already... seems we prefer to play the game than play the forums 😝

PersonMan

According to some of the discord channels I'm on, G-Land has exhausted a few locations already... seems we prefer to play the game than play the forums 😝
If I can get a concrete assertion as to which are exhausted then I can update those.