The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

Can you still find items with 2 sockets in the game?
If not, do you have alternate gearsets for people that are just starting to gear up this character for 1-30 reincarnations?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Can you still find items with 2 sockets in the game?
If not, do you have alternate gearsets for people that are just starting to gear up this character for 1-30 reincarnations?
For leveling anything could work. And yes you can checkbthe AH for double slotted items to craft.

Non raid gear cap set:

Eyes: Legendary Eternal Flameguard Lenses (Deathblock)
Head: Titanias Glory (+20 Accuracy)
Neck: Legendary Family Recruit Sigil (Feather fall)
Trinket: Slavers Sheltering / Spell Lore Repair / Repair / Quality Int (+12 Charima)
Cloak: Legendary Cloak of Winter (+10 Protection)
Waist: Legendary Belt of Sure Strikes (Greater Heroism)
Swap Ring: Legendary Lionheart Ring (Essence of the Epic Litany of the Dead)
Hand: Legendary Hammerfist (Good Luck +2)
Feet: Legendary Deep Snow Boots
Ring: Dino Ring: +15 Int / Deception +12 / Sunder / +12 Resistance (+2 Festive Int / +5 Insightful Int / True Globe)
Wrists: Adamantine Bracers (+12 Natural Armor)
Body: Legendary Enforcers Plate (+12 Con)

Weapon:
Legendary Gold Cursed Dagger (Deconstructor / Repair SP)
or
Legendary Greenstone Dagger (Repair SP)

Swap Weapon to proc Enhanced Bloodrage: LegendaryDagger of the Liturgist

Offhand: Legendary Necronomicannon (+19 Intimidate)

Last edited:

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Got one more question: Which Filigree set is "Mechanus"? The "Technomage" one?
No those are two separate sets.
Shards of Mechanus set is a generation 2 Fili set.
It gives Con/Fort/Int/MRR/Ramp/Repair SP
Set bonuses are:
2p: +20 Ramp
3p: +10 PRR
4p: Your weapon attacks heal you 1d6

Technomage is a genaration 3 Fili set.
It gives: AC/Con/Elec SP/Int/MRR/PRR/Runearm DC/Sonic SP
Set bonuses are:
2p: +2 Runearm DC
3p: +10 PRR and MRR
4p: +5% AC
5p: +20% Runearm Charge Rate

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
With U66 in play, are there any significant changes to the ROBOT?
Not significant, but I swapped out the 1 ftr level to dragon Lord. It gives +4 tactical DC (for Dire Charge and Mighty Slam)
It also gives the basic dragon lord Aura in addition to the Warlock aura which looks cooler :)

So nothing significant just tiny improvements. The build works with normal Ftr lvl, only diff is instead of the DL aura you can take Precision for a better fort. bypass.

I havent tested the DL version myself (but upgraded the build description) because I need to lesser TR but dont want to do that till u66 is this buggy.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Would taking Bladeforged instead of warforged be good for cheap scribe? Just lesser out the Paly
You need a +1 lesser heart for BF.
If you want to keep the pally level better to go
15/3/2 arti/pally/ftr or dragon lord or 16/3/1 arti/pally warlock.
And for better defense you can play with enhancement trees. 24 vistani so you have 19 points to soend it for the pally stance

HoopleHead

And for better defense you can play with enhancement trees. 24 vistani so you have 19 points to soend it for the pally stance
Like I said, lesser TR out the Paly... doing if for the cheap awesome heal of scribe, as well as weapon attachment & transformation for cheap boosts

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Like I said, lesser TR out the Paly... doing if for the cheap awesome heal of scribe, as well as weapon attachment & transformation for cheap boosts
You can put points into the racial tree but you have to take it away from vistani and rmm and youblose utility and melee power.
If you dont plan to run high reapers at cap it will be ok.

Bardo

And for better defense you can play with enhancement trees. 24 vistani so you have 19 points to soend it for the pally stance'm going to try this with a fresh iconic bladeforged
15/3/2 bladeforged would work with a first lifer? could I run effective elite or low reaper solo with this? I have almost everything unlocked in the game, just too casual to TR