Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I get this error message when I try using the new tell feature under the guild tab.

T8apTKK.jpeg

misterski

Hmmm, I didn't get to test this over on Lam previously, but...

Is the Tumble action supposed to stall the player until all 1 second of it is finished? Previously in the older Tumble system after Tumbling you can immediately continue actions including attacking. Just wondering if this is intended or needs a fix or not.

This is on a HW Monk. Scourge. Male.

J1NG
This seems like the pause that occurs at the end of Dire Charge. Annoying.

Dunspartacus

I've noticed Poisoned Strike from vile chemist only sometimes counts as a crimsonite spell when used, most of the time it doesn't seem to. Not sure about the ranged version.

Yndrofian

regarding TUMBLE CHARGES:

itd be super nice to be able to have the charges on the tumble skill icon and just drag that to a hot bar. makes the most sense, imo. just like every other skill/action we use
silly to have to stop everything youre doing just to check your charges.

QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin - In the Dragon Lord tree, Improved Sunder doesn't trigger the elemental stripping portion of Battlefield Tactician IV. Seems like a design oversight. I was able to test this using a Blue Dragon dragon lord against Irgul the Blightmaster. Fought him with Imp Sunder, no electrical damage period. Respecced with Fred, logged out and back in. Repeated fight with regular Sunder and got both electrical damage from the imbue and slotted electric ruby.

Mesmerin

I've noticed Poisoned Strike from vile chemist only sometimes counts as a crimsonite spell when used, most of the time it doesn't seem to. Not sure about the ranged version.
I've seen this as well. It triggers if I miss, but if I hit something it usually doesn't.
It triggers if you stand still, but if you are moving it doesn't trigger the reaction.

Last edited:

canicus

While I love the ability to search for Epic Levels in the Compendium, if you just type "2" you get every epic level quest. Is it possible to fix this?

Subfive

Posted in U66 release not but not sure it was the right place so I will put this here also:

BUG: Pin on warforged doesn't work.
tested with Arti Warfoged and Repeating crossbow, Rogue warforged with great crossbow(also tested with bow) and it just doesn't hit. You do the animation and sound of firing pin but no projectile is shot. It put the ability on cooldown and no targe take damage. Not single not AOE either

On a similar note, on Warforged Druid Bear form the new animation for quick cutter is not working(the same animation as tremor which also is not working on a Warforged Bear) the hit still go out and hit the enemies bu no visual indication that you pressed the ability and such.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
I think I mentioned this before. But, the auto knockdown feature of great leveler is NOT WORKING.

Also, Quick Cutter and Cruel Cut doesn't seem to be applying their DoTs correctly. (although this is hearsay from a fellow guildie).

Thank you, Tonquin.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Shadows upon you debuff is only showing saving throws and not the -1 AC/MRR/PRR per stack aspect. (I haven't tested yet to see the AC/MRR/PRR debuff itself is working or not, just noticed the text was wrong at the least)
g7SmqCA.jpeg

rCV8ssC.jpeg

Vox

Warchanter's kingly recovery uses additional charges if a player activates the ability while the animation is happening.

Please, can it be fixed, and have some way to make the activation quicker?

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Shadows upon you debuff is only showing saving throws and not the -1 AC/MRR/PRR per stack aspect. (I haven't tested yet to see the AC/MRR/PRR debuff itself is working or not, just noticed the text was wrong at the least)
This is indeed a tooltip bug. This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Minor bug, Angelic Form does not appear in the buff bar at the top of the screen when the mantle is active.
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
I get this error message when I try using the new tell feature under the guild tab.
Upon further investigation, I believe this button does work... provided both players are in the same instance, of course. Whoops! This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
  • New Tier 4 where Greater Beguile would have been: Countenance of Queens: -30% Threat from all sources.
This is only providing -15% right now.
Icy Soul and dragon breath are not working together, after buffing myself with Icy Soul and casting DB I debuff myself.

SteelStar

Senior Systems Designer
Hey Tonquin - In the Dragon Lord tree, Improved Sunder doesn't trigger the elemental stripping portion of Battlefield Tactician IV. Seems like a design oversight. I was able to test this using a Blue Dragon dragon lord against Irgul the Blightmaster. Fought him with Imp Sunder, no electrical damage period. Respecced with Fred, logged out and back in. Repeated fight with regular Sunder and got both electrical damage from the imbue and slotted electric ruby.
This is also fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. ✨

The Narc

This is indeed a tooltip bug. This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Upon further investigation, I believe this button does work... provided both players are in the same instance, of course. Whoops! This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.