Going to give Baldur’s Gate 3 a try

Memnir

BG3 is a transcendent D&D experience. Lovingly made, and faithfully realized. I only started playing a short time ago, and I'm hooked.
Can't wait to try more builds and class combos. :D

Have fun!

Lacci

Have fun, it´s a great game. I didn´t even login to DDO for a month after I started playing BG3...

JaynChar2019

I sugggest the age of conan VERY similar play style free to play and sooo much fun if you want to find Tim and Val raids this is where we are now. We wont be back. Trust has been broken and we have been abused too much.

mikarddo

I am having a hard time getting into the turn-based-combat of BG3. It just seems so... less fluent. But I guess I might give it a go again even though it certainly wont replace DDO.

JaynChar2019

I am having a hard time getting into the turn-based-combat of BG3. It just seems so... less fluent. But I guess I might give it a go again even though it certainly wont replace DDO.
Age of conan free to play and almost exactly the same as ddo. Thats were we went I suggest you give it a try. free so whats the risk?

Last edited:

Oliphant

Coming from DDO you expect effects to stack only if they are different types but BG3 streamlines and it everything stacks. So if you have some +1 DC type items you can wear as many as you can fit. Just a tip for folks coming from DDO.

Jeronimo

I'll also give it a try once I get a new gaming laptop (current one is from the stone age). :LOL: I also plan to do a bit of gaming with Fallout 76 and Diablo IV eventually.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I'm having great fun in BG3, but it's not something that fills the same craving as DDO for me.

Toede

Played the early release of BG3 more times than I am comfortable admitting. I adore Larian Studios. They love their games and it shows. Still haven't beaten it yet because I wanted to give Larian time to fix all the stuff that inevitably needs fixing. They usually take a year or so to do that so I'm waiting until this summer to revisit.

paddymaxson

Played the early release of BG3 more times than I am comfortable admitting. I adore Larian Studios. They love their games and it shows. Still haven't beaten it yet because I wanted to give Larian time to fix all the stuff that inevitably needs fixing. They usually take a year or so to do that so I'm waiting until this summer to revisit.
Curiously it was pretty rock solid on release day, there's a couple of things I encountered that I think are more likely edge cases with quest progression rather than bugs, but their post release support has been insane so you probably don't need to wait the rest of the year.

Lacci

I got it last december, and aside from some camera glitches, I didn´t notice any problems. Also, they released a big patch/update two weeks ago.

Thief In the Night

Small guild is looking to move to something else. BG3 looks amazing but does not look like a good fit for groups. Many played Lineage 2 ages ago. Considering giving it a go. Something that allows us to play together.

Uska

Founder
yeah tried it didn't care for it sticking with ddo