Recent content by Aarvex

1. A

Solo reaper Handwraps or Staff monk?

doing a monk right now, have a few past lives some gears, mainly looking to solo r1-r4ish and stick around at the cap a while. Will henshin/staff just be the way to go because of AoE + Sustain? I was looking at that the patch notes coming up and it looks like they're looking into the Grand...
  2. A

U62 Preview 1 Active Attacks Rebalance

looks awesome, as someone newer to the game having a more clear cut damage/attacks is great. I like how this seems to shorten the power gap between caster damage and melee damage for lower reaper. On my melees if I have more accessable burst a lot more stuff becomes better to play. Even if...
  3. A

If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Request #310277 vip completely vanished i bought another sub so I could continue to play during the meantime
  4. A

Bought Vecna and it broke my account

So i purchased the standard Vecna through the store here, received an email saying i bought 1 month of VIP for the confirmation of pruchase. Checked my account, see the Vecna purchase, go to log in tot he game and all the sudden the VIP i had on my account is gone and now I can't play my...
  5. A

Are sharn and expansion trove good/worth it?

I'm pretty new but enjoying myself , I can see this being an on and off again game for me for a while here. how much content are in these two expansions, will they add much worthwhile to my gameplay experience as a complete noob? also is VIP "worth it?" or is the base game purchase kind of...
  6. A

Unable to see tooltips when i mouse over any abilities /gear

THANK YOU it actually appears to be the TOOLTIP DELAY i turned it off and now i can actually read over abilities and stuff thanks for pointing me to the right place!
  7. A

Unable to see tooltips when i mouse over any abilities /gear

Kind weird sometimes it pops up sometimes it doesn't but like when i was making a character I was unable to read what certain feats and stuff were and had to google it... any ideas what could be causing this? I'm unable to figure out what everything in my inventory is and it's driving me crazy lol