Recent content by adamkatt

1. A

windows 7 compatible with ddo?

well the game did come out when win xp was still being used..
  2. A

free expac

How about a list of things.. with a bottle of mist in it? Yeah i wasnt playing when ravenloft was released...
  3. A

what is going on with the Good Hope Spell?

Ive seen it happen with GH effect going off over and over as well at high levels...
  4. A

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Took me about 1 year to roll 100 and get the firey horsey!
  5. A

The reason behind bad hirelings

Anthem the bard hates breakables!!!! Lara is great cc you just need to stop at every shrine!
  6. A

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Im pretty sure there is a Southpark episode where they hit 1,000,000 points on guitar hero and right after that you get your answer!!!
  7. A

For the Love of Conan

Can your conan still knock out a camel?
  8. A

"This week DDO Bonus Days bring you 100% less servers, now through March 31st"...

yeah, didnt do that nor do i have the time to look at every single post..
  9. A

What do you do when the game is down?

A little thing called work..
  10. A

Night revels back already?

i hope he does before you start crying about your flower move again!
  11. A

"This week DDO Bonus Days bring you 100% less servers, now through March 31st"...

dont even know who you are... lets see some proof, or some sort of trademark...
  12. A

we will see, its not apr 1st in hawaii for quite a few hrs yet.
  13. A

Since there's been over a day of downtime any chance you guys could give out the goggles from steps obliss?

ive never had enough time to remember to do this..... lame mechanic... just give us the goggles and not make us have to remember to go click on a npc for 2 weeks....
  14. A

Wererat Rogue Hireling

sure you can... park them hires and call when needed... :) none of them were built for reaper...