Recent content by Alesthane Garfield

1. A

What is your most enjoyable content to run each life, and why?

The most unique pack in the game: Reaver's Refuge. Best four quests in the game.
  2. A

Need Help How to Complete Sealed in Amber Draw Strahd's Attention optional

You don't need to use the collapsed floor, there is a door just past MRAK door on the bottom, right hand corridor facing Strahd.
  3. A

Serious: MME, Embracer, SSG + LOTRO/DDO.

I think DDO makes more money per resource spent, so actually I think it would be just as difficult for LotRO to survive without DDO. EG7 seems to believe in SSG and since they're not completely beholden to short term quarterly gains, if they decided to maintenence mode the games, I could see...
  4. A

Serious: MME, Embracer, SSG + LOTRO/DDO.

1) If they have nothing else in the future? No. 2) Depends on how much 3) It's definately split on need and size. LotRO takes a fair larger portions 4) Um? Actually the LotRO peeps were more up in arms as it's gone the other way as people have move on. 5) The number of people that play both...
  5. A

Caravan Quest in Menachtun

If there are any mobs left in the canyon, they still attack the caravans after you "win". The quest boots you if there is only one remaining, even if you have "completed" and are just looting.
  6. A

LOTRO gets a Battlepass so why not DDO? DDO BATTLEPASS?

No. Limited time rewards are just a way to foster resentment over time. Either they are so exclusive that new players complain, or they time out and become available, in which case the grinders moan. Hard pass, not battlepass.
  7. A

Hirelings

Always happens with LVL30 FVS in Danger at Dunwater. If they thief is across the way from the Officer, he will always aggro on said officer and open his door. It's a running gag with our group now.
  8. A

Change to Dungeon Alert

Yes you do.
  9. A

Change to Dungeon Alert

No. What they said was that they fixed a bunch of things that helped players, and we did a good enough job that it exposed other problems on our end.
  10. A

Dragon's Hoard locations

Oh no! Already I fail, that Skellie has put me down in two HC seasons. *headdesk*
  11. A

Could you PLEASE fix cosmetic docents made from random loot gen docents and Mirrors of Glamering

This. I have a regular runner who has a massive ammount of glammered LG Docents that are taking up space because they don't work. It's gone on too long.
  12. A

Borderlands - Feather Tokens Mount Farm

If you don't have D-Door, I find it best to go out the back, hit the hut, then run out to the far guy and run clockwise.
  13. A

Good Morning Khyber

Is the bar open?