Recent content by CuSO4

1. C

Triceratops Horns Drop Rate?

Is it me or do triceratops horns have a far lower drop rate than other isle of dread dino bones? I seem to be getting horns at a rate 0.21x the rate of the other bones.
  2. C

What makes Ying's Bow tick?

Say I want to play ying's bow but I want to play a slightly gimped version with easier leveling. I understand that it's a bit more of a complicated build for maxed dps, but what are the critical parts that contribute to this? What enchancments, epic destinies, feats, items, sneak attack dice...
  3. C

How do I update billing information in the new store

I hate this new ui help
  4. C

Where do I update billing information in the new store?

I don't want it charged to paypal/my old card. Where can I update this. This new store is weird
  5. C

Need ideas for a reincarnated build

I'm going to reincarnate for the first time as a bow ranger, and I plan to keep that character as a ranger. However, I'm uncertain what race I should play as I didn't like my current one very much (dragonborn). I was thinking about playing as a drow because I was finding I was getting more...
  6. C

Is there any way to use strength for hit and damage with bows?

Basically is a strength based ranger that uses bows possible?
  7. C

Lesser Reincarnation

I made a lot of mistakes while leveling up because I blindly clicked through the level up process. Now I'm level 17 and I can either continue to piggyback on public groups or crawl through the solo level up process with a poorly made character. The best solution I've found is to lesser...
  8. C

I'm a first life, can someone explain imbue dice and imbue toggles?

I'm very stupid and can't find the answer
  9. C

Bow of the Elements Air or Thornlord

Currently grinding for a new bow in the sands of menechtarun, should I go for the bow of the elements or thornlord? I have enough ddo points saved up to just buy an augment straight from the store. Currently a level 12 ranger.