Recent content by EagleJoust

1. E

Which Free xPack for new player

So I got the freeddo24 coupon for the free quests. I will likely buy the trove pack so if that's the case which pack do you recommend of the remaining options for the year if the dragon freebie?
  2. E

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

How does this build heal itself? Is there a rage build that works for Free to play? Is that essentially your build #3 - 8 barb 12 wiz? Thank you!
  3. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

So I ended up running 2WF EK dark hunter for level 1, wizard for the rest until level 20 where I will take fighter. Vampire shroud. I'm level 7 and having a blast. Great solo build for now. I went with an int build so will have to buy harper... but have taken it yet.
  4. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Any good guides on how the rotation works? Is healing simply from melee attacks through vampire form?
  5. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

SWF I suppose to give you more time to find str tomes to get THF later in game?
  6. E

Dual Wield (2WF) Swords Eldricht Knight Build

Well - I gave up on 2WF and went with 2HF... thank you for the advice!
  7. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Ty @unbongwah !!
  8. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Also, for the dark hunter wolf. Does it's level depend in your DH level? Ie if I only take 1 DH level it will forever remain level 1 making it a waste of enhancements...?
  9. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Guess I'm dropping 2WF and going with 2hf. I'm only level 4. Should I respec or just start over? Going PM as well. Which one should I go for? Wrath or Vampire or Lich?
  10. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Is bastard sword better for AOE? If you don't want to go with great sword...
  11. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Can an EK do well with a swords twf build? If that's not possible thinking maybe bastard sword swf. I already have a pally 2HF.
  12. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

To get ek capstone do you need to be wizard 20? Or can you have a couple of dips?
  13. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Is pale master or warforged the only options for self healing? Not sure I understand dragon lord as part of EK. Are you saying DL is the best 2wf? Is 2wf viable with some kind of EK build. I'm looking for a 2WF gish type build.
  14. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Looking to build a melee Eldricht Knight. I really don't want to be an undead. I have seen SWF and 2HF builds - all with palemaster... was wondering if a twf is a viable EK build. Would like to splash one level of dark hunter to be solo disarm and open locks and maybe grab the wolf. I know I am...
  15. E

Dual Wield (2WF) Swords Eldricht Knight Build

Is the above build possible? I know it's probably not optimal but that is the kind of build I would like to play. Any ideas? Was thinking about starting with Dark Hunter for a level but that may be a terrible idea.