Recent content by Geezer

1. Geezer

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

But a Wizard cant scribe ALL spells if he doesnt have a scroll to do so. Some scrolls are very rare to find. So, why cant a Wizard swap for a rare spell that he didnt take???
  2. Geezer

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

Yes, remeber the time when if you were dual wielding pure good kopeshes that you were amost godlike? The devs have definatley thrown these weapons to the back of the bus.
  3. Geezer

lvl18 Vecna gear?

I simply use a level 15 Sharn set, then when I hit 21, I fill in the blanks with Borderlands stuff till level 29. Seems to me like the drop rate is rather low in heroic Morgrave so I simpy didnt bother farming it.
  4. Geezer

End game DPS

I believe tha the Op's post is indeed an enigma wrapped in a riddle shrouded by mystery
  5. Geezer

Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

Thats an improvement, but I still would like to be able to port there directly from the ship. So now, if I want to go to the grove from the ship, I have to go to the marketplace teleporter then port to the grove. 2 ports instead of one. Probably will still just scroll there most of the time.
  6. Geezer

When will he servers come back up?

Apparently the hamsters need a real long rest today
  7. Geezer

VIP - Q1 2024

The trouble is that everyone has their own "wants" for VIP upgrades. For Instance, I really dont give a hoot about anything cosmetic, BUT many people love them. More storage would be great for me. as would either starting at level 4 after reincarnation. Boosting VIP xp boost from 10% to 20%...
  8. Geezer

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

I totally agree with the OP. IMHO, the whole system of having to talk to someone to get something is lame. Just like the epic destinys. Why do we have to talk to someone to acitvate the destinys we that are ours? Rewards simply used to show up in your inventory, like free raiders boxes etc...
  9. Geezer

Please just give xp pots in the future

Yes, we lost we lost 100% of the xp our toons would have gotten in those 2 days the servers were down and the compensation was a paltry 25% bonus xp for 3 days? Some how the math doesnt add up for me.
  10. Geezer

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

For me, a parser would fine as I mainly solo. But I can see the distinct possiblility of grouping problems with a parser. It might really hurt the game. Thats why I voted for the parser for testing purposes option. And then, as stated above, would it cause more lag???
  11. Geezer

Sarlona is up!

Not an april fools joke, it is up!
  12. Geezer

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

Lots of BACON! Everyone likes BACON! And lots of it.
  13. Geezer

Place your bets - over/under - DDO Back Up by 1pm EST on Sunday

Yeah, whatever happened to things like raiders boxes, hearts etc when the game was down for an extended time?? Would be nice to see that stuff again!
  14. Geezer

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Maybe a Domain problem like a few years ago when DDO was down for 3 or 4 days?
  15. Geezer

Is Mad Tea Party designed to destroy Friendships and Marriages?

Brings to mind Rainbow in the Dark??? Summon Lantern Archon??