DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

TavernTails

Tuesday Trivia Host on DDOstream
I asked Chat GPT to suggest "Top Ten Reasons Why The DDO Servers Are Down"
Here is what it generated:
  1. The servers are being held hostage by a gang of mischievous kobolds demanding a lifetime supply of cheese wheels as ransom.
  2. The resident wizard responsible for server maintenance accidentally polymorphed the devs into chickens, and now they're too busy clucking around to fix anything.
  3. A group of goblins mistook the servers for a treasure chest and tried to loot them, but they caused a critical failure and crashed everything instead.
  4. The servers are on strike, demanding better loot drops.
  5. The servers got stuck in a heated debate over whether a gelatinous cube should be classified as a dessert or a monster, and they're refusing to budge until a decision is made.
  6. The servers decided to vacation to Atraxia's Haven for some much-needed downtime, forgetting to leave an out-of-office message.
  7. A band of bards attempted to serenade the servers with their lute skills but cast a Fascinate ritual instead.
  8. The servers were overrun by a horde of rogue NPCs who decided to rebel against their scripted roles and reprogram themselves for a life of leisure.
  9. A group of druids tried to commune with the servers to ask for better drop rates on magical herbs, but their nature magic backfired and caused a system meltdown instead.
  10. The servers were challenged to a game of "Hide and Seek" by a sneaky group of halflings, and they're still searching for the perfect hiding spot.

Sneakywink

Sorry I was hungry!
rock-star-ate-my-hamster-atari-st-cover.jpg

Volarr

Bad things happen. Like you remember opening the treasure chest and it turned into a mimic.