Gnyxl's latest activity

• Gnyxl
    Gnyxl replied to the thread DDO Launcher Acting Weird.
    Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. Must've crashed hard! :oops:
  • Gnyxl
    The launcher comes up, and says 'Installing Pre-requisites' but doesn't do anything else. None of the buttons on the top work (Community...
  • Gnyxl
    Gnyxl replied to the thread Ridiculous Time Waster.
    A crest sometimesspawns in the Captain's Quarters too, or in the hammocks.
  • Gnyxl
    Exactly.
  • Gnyxl
    I've run this one a lot. The stealthed mobs do exist, and at a certain stage in the quest you have to go between a mob coming out below...
  • Gnyxl
    Just a guess but with a changing OS (Windows upgrades or new versions of Linux etc) it could read the code differently or some of the...
  • Gnyxl
    Gnyxl reacted to Falkor's post in the thread Ridiculous Time Waster with Like Like.
    Ah, its good to know why Anna bugs. Thank you! And the end fight in the castle is easy to navigate, as you said. Would be nicer if they...
  • Gnyxl
    Gnyxl reacted to rabidfox's post in the thread Ridiculous Time Waster with Like Like.
    Both of those happen often enough to know triggers for it. Anna if you put a dot on her during the phase where she attacks you can bug...
  • Gnyxl
    That's Elmo, not Emo. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
  • Gnyxl
    So sad... I love this game. I really wish they would fix it, and maybe give it a graphical overhaul. Or simply do a remake, if they did...
  • Gnyxl
    Yup not up there. I checked the hammocks too, sometimes they spawn in there. I'm on a thief character so I've got a good spot and...
  • Gnyxl
    Nice try, but I'm not emo. Just stating there are issues to be fixed here and I'm not buying anything else until some issues get...
  • Gnyxl
    In fact I usually kill everyone on board each time I do it regardless if I can't finish. So when I exit there is literally nobody left...
  • Gnyxl
    Yeah I know guys not my first rodeo, I've run that quest many times. And I've been in the cabin, no one there. Sometimes I get a Crest...
  • Gnyxl
    So I am in Saltmarsh just trying to complete all the quests. I am WAY over level, so I should have no issues with any of these quests...