Recent content by Haphazard

1. Haphazard

Interactions & Options cog issue

Yes. I checked and I have the same thing. Swapping back to self then back to mob works but is obviously not very practical. Hap
  2. Haphazard

Interactions & Options cog issue

I can't view enemies any more (since the last update). Anyone else getting this or did I miss something? Hap
  3. Haphazard

Change cooldown on assassinate to...

6 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per skull. A long cooldown for assassinate in the time of zerging makes little sense. Hap
  4. Haphazard

Game crashes when changing area. How can I fix?

Thank you. Actually I resolved the problem. DX12 has some weird issues with playing full screen so changing to windowed resolved the issue (and forcing to dx9 although I'm not sure that's necessary). I changed the user preferences file to load in windowed mode. This thread is quite handy for...
  5. Haphazard

Game crashes when changing area. How can I fix?

IS there a way to force the game to load in DirectX9? I can't get into the game to change the settings. It crashes after loading screen before character screen and gives a Direct3D initialisation fail error.
  6. Haphazard

Game crashing when launched on Steam

I have Directx12.
  7. Haphazard

Game crashing when launched on Steam

I'm getting a crash on the standalone client now as well. Crashes after the load screen before character screen. If I reset default graphics in the options I get a DirectX error so it may be an driver incompatibility issue? I'm sure this happened last year at some point.
  8. Haphazard

Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Yup - same for me. Cordovan - can you take a look? I think we've had this one before. Hap
  9. Haphazard

Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Anyone else get a crash after the loading screen after the update? Hap
  10. Haphazard

I am really enjoying Saltmarsh

I held off for a long time as I'd heard it wasn't that great but I like it. I got it on sale but for the price of a pint of beer in a central London pub its good value :) It's probably not a great fit with the meta in that the quests are long and relatively low xp but they're full of flavour...
  11. Haphazard

DDO Marketplace deals are up

Yeah the traveller's trunk is pretty good value actually although yet more Bigby's hands to get rid of somehow :) Isle of Dread not being on sale is disappointing - I was waiting for that. Guess I'll wait a little longer...
  12. Haphazard

Multiclass that can throw potent DoTs?

There are other things that work from stealth - some quite surprising. Hap
  13. Haphazard

Multiclass that can throw potent DoTs?

Druids have decent stealth spells and some decent dots not to mention some decent stealth enhancement tree support. Wizards obviously have the skill points to help support the skills and a couple of tricks up their sleeves from the EK tree (remember my write-up from a couple of years ago)...
  14. Haphazard

invisible and untargetable skeletal minion attacks me

Oh wow - this is amazing. Your character is haunted! This is the kind of thing I dream of. Very, very lucky. Hap
  15. Haphazard

Epic Reincarnating - Does anyone take advantage of the respend?

It would be great if, as you went through the levelling process for 1-20 again it showed you images from when you originally did the levels a bit like Facebook - NPC's you talked to ignored, quests you did, deaths you had. Hap