Recent content by Iceman6859

1. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

🤣 🤣 Love it
  2. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

The cross-server grouping is actually a great idea. I forgot they have implemented that in WOW, and it has been a great success. To be honest that's the solution lol. Least risk as well. Very nice.
  3. Iceman6859

Make permanent Hardcore server!

Do I really need to explain... lol Worth a shot. Love yall, GOD bless
  4. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

Yeah, I like the concept. I think with alittle motivation it can be done smoothly.
  5. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

Completely agree. They should try to test a newer built mega server. After testing they should attempt to implement these mega servers with what they have. The players should by no means lose anything.
  6. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

All great responses and I can see both sides. What I meant by fresh start servers is just a new made mega server(Aka test a new tic server build) *no other servers would be affected*. Then label this so called server a Fresh Start Server like New World did. I'm not talking band aids guys. I'm...
  7. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

Fresh Start Servers Agree 100% Laz. They should just merge servers with no losses period. Ultimately the question is, are they to lazy to do it? Cause it can be done with good work ethic and time.
  8. Iceman6859

Combine Servers

I know you all have probably heard this before 100 times but I am going to say it again. The amount of possible groups over a wide spread of levels is to small... Server activity is crap. -So, new players come in. -New player waits 45min for maybe 2 people in a group. -Conclusion... New...