Recent content by Kalibano

1. Kalibano

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

Hey there, This sounds interesting. I'm assuming you would go for spell DCs, since you are investing in Wisdom? My build does not rely on spell DCs at all, since it basically only uses the offensive spells that get modified by DA to deal damage with no save (e.g. prayer). I don't tend to...
  2. Kalibano

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

U66 changes: Visage of Terror Main post updated to reflect the live game build (breakdown also included), posted below for ease of access: Secondary aim(s): 2. AoE Insta Kills: > Ravager > 'Visage of Terror [C6]' {every 30s} 106+1d20 {Intimidate skill + 1d20} Intimidate breakdown: Trained...
  3. Kalibano

Kali's Build Repository (regular servers + Hard Core Leagues!)

20k+ views on my Barbarian Ravager build! My first individual build to reach this many views. Still seems to be the most popular in my repository: Enjoy! :)
  4. Kalibano

20k+ views! My first build to reach this many views. Still seems to be the most popular out of all the builds in my repository: Enjoy! :)
  5. Kalibano

U66 changes: Visage of Terror LTR of my character completed in the live game, so I've been able to update the following images: - Feats (1 change @ level 27) > 'Epic Reputation' added /// 'Greater Cleave' removed - Heroic enhancements (2 changes: 1 in Ravager T1, and 1 in Frenzied Berserker...
  6. Kalibano

Kali's Suggestions for DPS gear sets + downloadable planner spreadsheets

Barbarian Ravager version of the DPS gear set 1: PoF+Dread (general template) (more about the build + gear on this thread, if interested) Gear set updated in light of the changes to Visage of Terror. Mostly new augments at this point, since a new expansion and level cap raise are due to arrive...
  7. Kalibano

I see what you mean. Though I mentioned raiding (where many consider tanks to be most valuable), I was also referring to general questing. Speaking mostly from my personal experience with my low PL tank running reaper 6-10 endgame quests for many years: Though some don't consider tanks useful...
  8. Kalibano

Thanks for your input too. I see your point, and what you describe is easily visible in day-to-day gaming: people often wait a long time for a tank to join (speaking of raids, where tanks are most desirable), and that doesn't always materialise, so they end up with the 'budget tanks'. Some...
  9. Kalibano

Thanks again for your input. I do feel quite passionate about this, so I hope you will forgive my last attempt to clarify/expound on my perspective: What I am progressively getting from the side of the argument that intimidate is the best, is that... ... which creates a convenience for...
  10. Kalibano

Sure, I totally get that, and fully agree that the old formula was problematic. The point I was trying to make, however, was not that the old formula was better. It's outdated and needed updating, no doubt about it. The choice of intimidate as the new item in the formula, for a class like...
  11. Kalibano

Planning for new Visage DC pretty much completed (post above). The numbers are still not where I would personally like them to be, but this will have to do until the new expansion and new gear. As expected, a massive inconvenience indeed 🙄, and far from being achievable without any particular...
  12. Kalibano

U66 changes: Visage of Terror New formula: Intimidate + 1d20 This build as it currently is (i.e. without any changes being made post U66): 51+1d20 Intimidate breakdown: Ability Scores > +3: Charisma Modifier (starting CHA = 10, inc +2 tome) Favor > +2: 'House Deneith: skill bonus' [75 favor]...
  13. Kalibano

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build

Hey there. Glad you like the build! :) Happy to clarify/ share some thoughts: - the 2 weapon focus feats are mainly due to a lack of 'better' DPS options. It's not all bad, though: melee power, in particular, is not found in a lot of places. Though the bonus value may seem meager, it's helpful...
  14. Kalibano

Kali's Wizard Pale Master Insta-kill + CC Caster build

I appreciate the suggestion (y) , but losing the alchemical bonus to INT is not an option for me. When it comes to this build, DCs will always come first, no matter what. In the difficulties I like to run (reaper 6-10), every little bit counts towards reaching workable numbers. It might seem...
  15. Kalibano

Kali's Wizard Pale Master Insta-kill + CC Caster build

Thanks for your input. A few comments, If I may: > An important thing to consider ref any numbers in any of my builds: Preface to the build This thread aims to provide the very 'core' of the build: show how it started: its key aims indicate the key decisions that can be made to achieve those...