Recent content by Khurse

1. K

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

I actually also rolled 100 yesterday, got a +8 Con tome, which would be cool, except it's BTA and all my toons already have used +8 supreme tomes. Honestly I'd much rather have the 500 sentient XP.
  2. K

DDO Bonus Days!

This would apply to Otto's boxes, correct?
  3. K

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

Yeah what's up with Vile Eruption. I get that it's a little too powerful now, but the stated damage makes it useless...
  4. K

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

It's overpriced (but that come from me thinking everything in DDO is overpriced) more to the point Is there a better picture of the cosmetics? I swear (like most of the other stuff I complain about) SSG has some good ideas, then they just... fail at implementation. Most game companies seem to...
  5. K

Did They Ever Release the "New VIP Bonuses" ?

They have to be the only game that cancelled VIP benefits without having anything in place to replace them other than some vague hand waving of 'We totally have some exciting ideas for down the road, stay tuned!" and whatever other buzzwords they've used.
  6. K

VIP Perks

They're not going to until the absolutely feel they have to, because so many people (including myself) just keep letting our subscriptions renew. This has got to be the only game I've ever played who had VIP benefits , then upped them because the original benefits weren't ,well, good, then...
  7. K

Divine Disciple BUGS!

This was reported on the Dev server, reported on live right after update release, reported on live after the fixes to that update. AFAIK they've never been acknowledged by anyone on the dev team.
  8. K

Cool! So in the next month or so. Thanks
  9. K

I just remembered (as my sub renewed) that they scrapped the old VIP bonus gold rolls, because it cost them too much, but they were going to replace them with something. Did they ever release the new "something" or did they decide it "wasn't ready yet" and they'll totally release it someday...
  10. K

Monk stances attacks

The dev team is fairly uninterested in Monk, for whatever reason, whether it be because their stats show not enough people play them, or because they actually hate them. Best Handwrap user (by far) is a race that actually does less damage if they're Monk vs Fighter/Barb because of animation...
  11. K

Change to Dungeon Alert

Actually how about an alternative idea. Rather than punish players for playing the game, reward them for killing mobs. Not by XP (doing a quest in two minutes for 50K XP is better than doing it in 4 for 75K) but add a system where it adds to your chance of gaining named loot (or something) if...
  12. K

Change to Dungeon Alert

I've tried to think of a way to make this sound nice, but I can't, so I'll apologize in advance.. Do you actually think this will have any effect? Is there someone on the dev team actually saying "I think the players sprinting through quests and blowing through the end boss will be like "oh...