Recent content by lostyourhumanity

1. L

Low-Gear R10 / Raid Capable Character

Would a caster druid work too
  2. L

Would you be willing to point me in the direction of a decent lvling r4 palli I have a 2hf palli and I can barley do r1 rn at lvl 5 or is that I need better gear at lvl 5 thing I barley have any good gear it's just random stuff I picked up so no set bonuses
  3. L

I also wanted to ask what build do u recommend for like trying to do r4 while lvling from 1-20 if you dont mind answering that
  4. L

Oh I didn't know improved uncanny dodge was like that good I thought just taking some heavy armor feats from fighter after all your weapon focuses and improved crit and that sorta stuff was better
  5. L

I thought 18 fighter 1wlk 1fvs was better I don't know to much about the game still learning but could u explain why barb is better if it is
  6. L

Need help with a 36pt 3rd life build

I'm not using any special gear I'm using 2 pieces from the chronoscope raid and 2 pieces of feywildI'm not the best player nor the most experienced so I'm betting that has some part to do with that and with only being lvl 5 I can only have 10 of my reaper points used Also the reason I am trying...
  7. L

Need help with a 36pt 3rd life build

So I'm at lvl 5 rn on a 36 pt pally and I'm trying to do r1 saltmarsh but I just can't do r1 even with a hire I have a +8 supreme tome and I have thf and PA rn and I'm mostly specd in the SD tree I'm also an asaimar is it something to do with my gear I'm using rn or is this like a normal thing...
  8. L

Build advice

Thank you for the advice I did something similar to this I am focusing mainly on FBandOS and im thinking 4 points in ravager for barb power attack idk if that's good tho
  9. L

Build advice

What's a good build for a first life half-orc thf barb