Recent content by Mary

1. Mary

House Music

House Music House Cannith House Deneith House Ghallanda House Jorasco House Kundarak House Orien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jFNAS8S_c House Phiarlan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeN2BoA60E Yep. A bit of comedy for 4/20 - no matter what they're all ridiculous!
  2. Mary

Video Games!

I love video games! Especially dungeons and dragons video games! Love that DDO makes classic modules into video games Really hoping we get Expedition to the Barrier Peaks someday!
  3. Mary

Let's Play Dungeons and Dragons!

My latest YouTube video I wrote the lyrics for this song and made it alone with machine tools. What a great year to be alive, such amazing things for content creators and artists. And being alive I don't think there's a better way to live than playing video games! Thank the maker 50th...
  4. Mary

Storm Summoner - Build for soloing on high reapers.

My main warlock enchanter build is really at its heart a minion build, utilizing primal and the heart ally - I love it and have been using primal since the new ED was introduced. Love seeing builds that reaffirm what Ive known for a while - very cool - thanks for posting. PS my bard is also a...
  5. Mary

Mary's Monk Star Thrower Build

Mary's Monk Star Thrower A WIS based monk star thrower that benefits from Ninja Spy and Falconry. You may do this on a first life toon with no past lives, however, having more ability points from past lives, you can put more into Wisdom, which is your primary stat. Dex is second, you need it...
  6. Mary

My New Series 'Damage Lord' CHA Dragon Lord Fighter on YouTube

Hey Everyone - new series on my YouTube! If you're not playing the new archetype you should be! There's lots of ways to make one, my 'Damage Lord' Build is really fun! It's a CHA based fighter in the new Dragon lord Archetype. The build is CHA based and utilized 3 different Crowd Controls to...
  7. Mary

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Yeah, from 1-32 will use the conjured feysword. If I had the fey raid shortsword I'd use it bc I could slot it with filigrees etc and a stone - I may craft a dinosaur shortsword with ice horn for the freeze etc. but since this is just a first impressions build I'm still ironing things out - but...
  8. Mary

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Sap is really good in heroics; Sap has no save, so you can sap a champ and leave it while you burn down other stuff etc, its a very good cc to lock down 1 mob. In epics I may not need it anymore so I might lesser sap away for either tactics or focus or specialization once I hit 20; Also...
  9. Mary

Mary's Damage Lord Build

Mary's Damage Lord Build Very strong, black dragon line with x3 unique CCs, extra dmg vs helpless, UMD and access to casting scrolls/wands - extremely first life/solo friendly. Hardcore ready! We level up in Dragon Lord/Vistani/Feydark utilizing 3 ccs and vistani for tier 4 neg energy...
  10. Mary

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

Why is there no unique 18th-anniversary reward? We appreciate the monthly D&D 50th rewards - they are awesome - but that is a separate anniversary celebrating the pen and paper og creation. Yes, it's cool that it's the Year of the Dragon - but it is its own thing. But the 18th anniversary is...
  11. Mary

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Draconic as a destiny choice and dragon breath being nerfed into uselessness is ironic during the year of the dragon. Seems like to celebrate the year of the dragon it should be the opposite and our dragon destiny should be buffed. I mean, what is happening? Aren't we supposed to be celebrating...
  12. Mary

Which Server is Biggest? 2024 Dungeons & Dragons Online

Which Server is Biggest? 2024 Dungeons & Dragons Online
  13. Mary

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

I'm sure there's potential to make this tumble system very rich - my ideas after spitballing: Ability Dex - Starting at 15, the ability dexterity, every 10 points (so 25, 35, 45 etc) should add to the tumble cap and reduce the cooldown by -1 Skills Tumble 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 add to the...
  14. Mary

Legion Gets His Reaper Wings on Hardcore IX

I hope everyone is enjoying the Hardcore 9 Afterparty! Here is the video of my livestream of Legion earning Reaper Wings on Hardcore. I ran lots of rxp with them (more videos are on my MaryXTV YouTube) I had a lot of fun! Cool people, great players, super amazing fun DDO gameplay 😃
  15. Mary

Mary Warlock Enchanter CC Build - My main build for Live+Hardcore Solo Reaper

Greetings Fellow Gamers! Here is my build, Mary's Warlock CC Enchanter build, that I play on my main on Twitch/YouTube channel MaryXTV. I will post all the details here. Any questions please reach out and ask. Since this is my main build I will be posting here all of my past lives, etc, but...