Recent content by Nezchrynliir

1. N

Crystal Cove - Update?

I don't do this garbage event because it is just the same thing as it has been since it started., such a boring and dated event pattern. Honestly this will remain the same stale event till end of life for game, so don't expect it to change. I am just gonna keep focused on levelling, and starfield.
  2. N

Crystal Cove has returned!

I am skipping this boring event like do every year I play, I only do Mabar and then ignore every other event. Good luck folks, I just do not enjoy this event.
  3. N

Lets play a game: You are producer of DDO for 1 day!

We all know how non working exit doors on night clubs and other places cost lives in the past, non-working exit doors on quests are just as bad though that one may be related to the lag issue. Times of REALLY bad lag I found they were not working consitently.
  4. N

I'll take a hard pass on Critical Role, not a fan of them and I would rather they stay out of DDO. Honestly I think their done with anything D&D at this point too, so I doubt they would.
  5. N

Right the ladder bugs that have been there since day one, that feel like their no longer bugs but features!
  6. N

1) Address the lag issue, it has been bad and while it may be clientside and serverside both it needs to be figured out to make the game playable at times. 2) Increase level cap to the maximum level that an epic legendary can go, let's face it the level cap at 32 and some quests cap at 36 or...
  7. N

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 12th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Right, did not look at time JUST got up.
  8. N

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 12th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

How much longer will it be? Your taking longer than announced, it would be nice to have an ETA due to this.
  9. N

SSG Please fix the choppy lag

I have noticed that or you get into a load screen and nothing,, so you gotta quit. That or recall from wilderness fails.
  10. N

SSG Please fix the choppy lag

This has been the laggiest HC season yet, so many DC's and failures to teleport, etc... Now the lag is causing choppy turning and movement and has gotten me killed at least twice when I could have survived with smooth motion. You guys really need to do some SERIOUS server work ahead of season...