Recent content by Pano

1. Pano

What the heck is on my screen

Oh, boy... here we go again ...
  2. Pano

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Probably just running in stalward defence stance without reading what it does?
  3. Pano

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

Thanks for an insight in your reasoning. I still think the ranged would be way too OP that way and I will not support this idea, though.
  4. Pano

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

I am confused... Ranged is usually in the save distance away from mobs, so to make it balanced with melee, we should give ranged AoE that is bigger then melee? I don!t want to mock you, I am just really curious if you really thing this would be good for the game.
  5. Pano

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

When a bunch of Dooms decides that you already had plenty of time buffing behind the closed door and just quantum-tunnel through to hit your ass, while you are holding a scroll of restoration.... Hope this is not intended and just an advanced Doom AI finding glitches in matrix
  6. Pano

Types of Spell Lore?

Then don't check your bags, but check the wiki https://ddowiki.com/page/Sentient_Weapon/Filigrees Frozen Wanderer is a must have for Icy casters and elemental avatar (trash IMO) has spell crit chance as a set bonus
  7. Pano

Types of Spell Lore?

you are on a right track, but you can get the same type of bonuses for Universal spell lore... Also dont forget artifact type bonuses from set bonuses. Also you can get some rom destiny feats and from filigrees
  8. Pano

Not true - some quest like red rain has exit near the finish. Similary, many quests dont have exit at entrance
  9. Pano

Shadow crypt? Von5 Von2 Witch hunt Madstone - after the end fight
  10. Pano

Most satisfying character action ingame

Also having a group full of pale masters with insane death auras and face tanking bosses, while getting 3K heals every second
  11. Pano

Most satisfying character action ingame

Getting from water onto the ladder without any bugs
  12. Pano

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

Agree. But I also believe that if all players get this 'turd' and not a free xpac, we would not be having this discussion. People are envy, thats my point. (BTW I am also the 'loyal' one, that will receive this 'turd')
  13. Pano

Knock spell broken?

yes.... this one in particular screwed my 400 (supposedly) neg amp PM build. True