Recent content by Rairyuken

1. R

WF DL Pure - Possible Builds?

Cool. Didn't know this. And I'm honestly more interested in just running Dwarven War Axe in SWF mode, really. Not sure if I can use enhancements and the like to make it work for strikethrough and AoEing, but if a Bastard Sword can, I have little doubt the DWA can as well.
  2. R

Thank you! Glad to know on that one, so counts out the TWF. And I'm reading SWF and THF are exclusive as well?
  3. R

Returning Player - Warforged Dragon Lord Good/Bad?

So, with the sub-forum now up, continuing thread over on here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/wf-dl-pure-possible-builds.9719/
  4. R

Continuing this from the main Fighter forum thread. I like the way WF DL is playing out so far, but I was curious on builds. I'm currently running one on Orien and looking at what I can do as much as possible. So here's some ideas beyond the standard THF DL that seems to be the popular that...
  5. R

I believe so as well.
  6. R

Hah. I love it. So, intending to go pure. Where is Dragons Breath? I will warn I'm dead tired on typing this, but do not remember seeing it anywhere in the trees so far.
  7. R

Hello. So the Dragon Lord attracted me back to DDO and I, in my craziness, decided to do something with it and see if I can make it through the game fully. That being said what has my interest so far is a Warforged Dragon Lord. Since I know things have probably changed here and there, I...
  8. R

Sacred Fist Warforged?

So I'm struggling a bit with this concept. Seems like Cha/Str/Con should be my main starting out? I noticed at mid-levels I get to swap to flat out Cha on Attack and Damage on the SF tree.
  9. R

Sacred Fist Warforged?

That's actually an interesting idea. Would be able to take advantage of racial and class enhancements if I wanted to, I think.
  10. R

Sacred Fist Warforged?

Hello! So returning player. I liked the overall look on paper at least of the Sacred Fist and thought it might be interesting. I'm trying to figure out the best ways to make it work, however. Any advice out there other than "don't do it" from the good forum goers? Please?