Recent content by Rincewind

1. R

DDO Bonus Days!

Any chance you guys could finally upgrade the challenge rewards? even making the effect scale to todays numbers could help, specially evening start rewards...
  2. R

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin, Any chance you can check the Air elementals in Epic Inferno of the damn? they are not using gust of wind and that is needed for non caster characters with no cha or umd to complete the quest, plz, they do some times do it but it can takes 10 or more minutes per flame... and there...
  3. R

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

So mostly for ppl with limited ram? I have 32 gb of ram.. just wandering because sometimes I can't tell the difference between regular lag or maybe something like this, specially in plataform jumping
  4. R

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

Not completely related, but I read somewhere that there are some issues with the game if you play at too high fps, something like micro stutters or lost frames... anyone knows anything about it?
  5. R

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

is not enough, how much higher do you think you can get this ? 100? 150? how much would you have to push your build to get to 150 for -3 sec? so 5 second recharge per charge? I just don't see the maths you are seeing that are enabling the zerging tumble meta again, it wouldn't be sustainable...
  6. R

Could it be that after certain thresholds of Tumble skill the cooldown goes down 1 second? lets say every 50 Tumble the cooldown goes down 1 second? that could be a nice buff too to this kind of playstyle. But if you think is too much, why not add something like this to the core 18 of the...
  7. R

Free Questing Coupon – A Thank You From Standing Stone Games

will this also apply to the expansions sale for 100 ddo points each?
  8. R

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

Can I push again for Primal Avatar to be considered a Hybrid tree and get melee and range power in its cores at least ( I know it would require more to actually be a Hybrid tree, but there is not enough time, yet this tree can be a great secondary or third ED tree for a lot of range and melee...
  9. R

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I'm here again to try to push the idea that Primal Avatar should have melee and range power given in the cores as a starting point and maybe add a few more melee/range options in it, considering that this could or should be the druid ED tree.. and there are so many nice things in this tree, hell...
  10. R

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

My two cents Inferno Shot: first the damage need to scale with range power to be useful in end game, the stacking and CD are too high considering that you need 1 minute to get full charges or more and most fight doesn't last more than a couple seconds even in end game, my recommendation would...
  11. R

I can imagine the capstone providing the bonus of tumble to the whole animation or even one sec after :D
  12. R

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I'm not sure if this is going to be taken into consideration, but having the druid ED Primal Avatar being just a caster tree hurt the class and other hybrids builds, Especially considering that this tree and draconic are the only trees with Imbue dices on them and both are way too week for...
  13. R

Update 64+ Preview 1 Feedback: Chronoscope Loot

Any chance we can make some major changes to old items, at least for the legendary versions? maybe even adding the set to the weapons? I just don't want to go all in if there is not going to be major changes ( a few of us tried the last time this items were upgraded to lvl 30 but we were told...
  14. R

Hey Tonquin!

Thx you for the clarification and the hard work, ill be TRing then. cheers!
  15. R

Hey Tonquin!

Tonquin, is the bugged Cauldron of Flame effect from serenity ( extra critical multiplier while in the flames) still not fixed? you told me it would be in the next patch, and I asume it will be in the one deploying tomorrow, but is not in the notes, any news on this? or is going to take more...