Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincewind

Sure! This will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Tonquin, is the bugged Cauldron of Flame effect from serenity ( extra critical multiplier while in the flames) still not fixed? you told me it would be in the next patch, and I asume it will be in the one deploying tomorrow, but is not in the notes, any news on this? or is going to take more time? because i wanted to try it, and if it's going to take more time ( its ok if it is) I'm going to tr into a different build ^^
thx you for your work

Hey Tonquin!

When sorting the Adventure Compendium by Epic Level, could you make it so it orders the heroic only content that is left at the bottom by its heroic level? Not sure that is possible but would make it so I can see quests that don't have an epic version in order by level.

Thanks for all your work!

Hey! I've noticed that Fatesinger Mantle damage burst seems to be breaking Fascinate CC. If it's indeed the case, could it be returned to its intended effect?

Thanks!

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
otto.png

This should be named Otto's Whistler in Shiradi. Guessing it lost its name in the tool tip change recently.

Kingster

The gnoll on the knoll, Eebilsteenk, the NPC to turn in Maze of Madness, does not have a yellow chalice above his head after you have completed the quest like all the other GH NPCs.

Neilfladech

Can you please take a look at Law of the divine (t5 Divine crusader) and make sure it's scaling off of 200% MP? In game it seems to be scaling with 100%.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
otto.png

This should be named Otto's Whistler in Shiradi. Guessing it lost its name in the tool tip change recently.
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Can you please take a look at Law of the divine (t5 Divine crusader) and make sure it's scaling off of 200% MP? In game it seems to be scaling with 100%.
This should have been fixed for Update 63 last week. Are you still experiencing this issue?
Tonquin, is the bugged Cauldron of Flame effect from serenity ( extra critical multiplier while in the flames) still not fixed? you told me it would be in the next patch, and I asume it will be in the one deploying tomorrow, but is not in the notes, any news on this? or is going to take more time? because i wanted to try it, and if it's going to take more time ( its ok if it is) I'm going to tr into a different build ^^
thx you for your work
I take great care to only communicate that anything I fix will be released in an upcoming patch, rather than the very next patch no exceptions. To that end, as I posted when I fixed this bug, that fix is still scheduled for an upcoming patch.

Delsoboss

This was surprisingly complex to untangle! That being said, it's been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Also Eebilsteenk should be a troll. He got reincarnated for unknown reasons in a gnoll in the far past but should be turned back

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
In the primal avatar epic destiny it is not possible to select sky as the first core and to select the final power up from the primal spell to reborn in fire (multiselector) currently I am having to select heart first and sky next wich is weird.
That is weird! It's also a bug. Fortunately, this bug has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
Dark Hunter Curative Admixture: Cure critical uses the Curative Admixture: Cure serious icon.

Wini

Post a ticket some time ago with Deep Gnome Phantasmal Killer SLA: it's not getting the same bonus as regular spell/archmage SLA, so it always is 3 DC below all these spells.

The ticket was closed because they escalated the data to the right department, but the bug was never solved, so I just wanted to put some attention into this. I undestand there are so many bugs that this is not really important, but I'd like to thank you for your general efforts :)

Rincewind

This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

This should have been fixed for Update 63 last week. Are you still experiencing this issue?

I take great care to only communicate that anything I fix will be released in an upcoming patch, rather than the very next patch no exceptions. To that end, as I posted when I fixed this bug, that fix is still scheduled for an upcoming patch.
Thx you for the clarification and the hard work, ill be TRing then. cheers!

Scrag

otto.png

Why do some of these have stacks of gold coins in the icon? It confuses me and only by reading the text carefully do I understand what it actually is. When I put them on my action bar, I have no idea what they do, but mash them for some sort of damage. The rest (mostly) make sense. Harm is a weird icon too. And why is the nature thing have a puffball for a damage icon? Its a puffball!

Status
Not open for further replies.