Recent content by seph1roth5

1. seph1roth5

Argo just crashed

Guess we know who the favorite server is. Orien may not have crashed, but there have been 2 weekends recently that made it basically unplayable. Could've used a restart but never heard anything and nothing was done.
  2. seph1roth5

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

I didn't want/expect much, just some more xp or loot drop (1% is negligible). Something to make farming gear or past life grinding more palatable, because that's the vast majority of the game for most people. There are so many qol updates they could do that would be awesome, like tr-ing at lv...
  3. seph1roth5

PLEASE Fix Spell Targeting and Runearm Targeting PLEASE?

Just did an arti life and remember having many of my RA blasts go off in the wrong direction.
  4. seph1roth5

Returning Player after a time away

Pale Master's fun. Definitely invest in your skeleton buddy, he's the beefiest companion by far, despite the lack of meat. A good way to figure out what kind of gear to look for is to look at recurring themes in the enhancement tree. PM has: negative spell power, negative crit, negative...
  5. seph1roth5

I have a buff Icon to swap spells

So stupid and ridiculous lol. You have to go to a trainer to trade out spells on spontaneous casters anyway, is it really that hard for the trainer to check if you're vip, and if you are, not have a 3-day limit? Why is everything in the last year such a complicated mess in like 5 different ways.
  6. seph1roth5

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

Not sure what your point is...I know the difference between spontaneous and prepared lol. The VIP "bonus" sounds like it is 2 separate things. One that applies to prepared, one for spontaneous. The prepared is not working at all.
  7. seph1roth5

The Anniversary Event Flop

Uhhh what does this have to do with anniversary? Not sure if you're talking about year of the dragon or vip...but yeah the whole reward system is ridiculously convoluted and unnecessary. I play other games where if you don't log in for months at at time, you GET THEM when you do log in next...
  8. seph1roth5

Warlock Requests

Definitely think EB is too damn slow.
  9. seph1roth5

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

Definitely not WAI. I spent the last 5-10 min checking around before coming to the forums and finding someone already started it! From the wording in the vip program it definitely sounds like wiz/cleric/other prepared casters SHOULD be able to swap spells anywhere. Because spontaneous people...
  10. seph1roth5

Bank in sunny side Korthos

First, realism is a horrible way to balance things. Second, this is d&d, could just say a wizard did it. THIRD, you don't need an actual airship building, could just be a table or something like in RL. Or a person like the djinni in feywild (efreeti?).
  11. seph1roth5

lvl18 Vecna gear?

I'm sure vecna's stuff is stronger than sharn, but not really worth regearing at 18, unless you don't have sharn I guess. As for lv 20 stuff, I have a few GoMF that usually let me ditch sharn 3piece at 20, on non-casters anyway.
  12. seph1roth5

Wizard Pale Master Build for Solo Play

I really enjoy pale master. I prefer to go pure wizard, but I know where traps are in most quests. I've gone 18/2 before when my group needed a trapper though, but with displacement/self heals I'd rather have more oomph than defenses. Int->con, most points in PM, and then I usually get some...
  13. seph1roth5

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

6k is better, but I still think the whole small bag is junk. Make it just a monthly bag you get as part of VIP, with the 500 pts, and that'd be a big improvement. Then it's like you're getting a little bonus something every month. Kind of like getting a little extra store pts (which would've...
  14. seph1roth5

Helm progression

I feel like my crown of snow triggers a lot actually. Maybe 35 is fine for heroics? Or it's a high % chance to proc and then they can roll a 1? I normally leave on heroic crown of snow til 29 on my casters lol
  15. seph1roth5

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I think the funny part is, people asked a bunch of questions about timing of VIP, like what happens if you start in month 9 or whatever, and devs answered a bunch of times. I haven't seen much, if any, more questions being asked about that, so I'm guessing players are satisfied with their...