Recent content by Speed

1. S

Tactical bonus does not work with class special attacks anymore?

Takedown Working: wisdom modifier, half level, vertigo, combat mastery, insight combat mastery Not tested: strength modifier, dexterity modifier Snowslide Working: wisdom modifier, full level Not working: stunning, combat mastery, insight combat mastery Not tested: strength modifier, dexterity...
  2. S

Monks

I would like to see weapon focus slashing requirement removed from ki longsword. I know it is not effective for Ninja Spy tree, but does quarterstaff work with Ninja Training dex to attack and damage? I mean if someone tested it, because from description it looks like it should and the only...
  3. S

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

Our graphic cards are DirectX 11/12 on hardware side (Cyberpunk and BG3 require it as minimum and work fine). Need to check settings, but this is the only visual glitch since last update, so I guess there is something to fix to make it work similar to other auras/circles or buffs/spells or...
  4. S

Please: Option to trade collectables

Even ASAH? If you do not have astral shards, then buy 10 and start selling there collectables and other more valuable things that you do not need.
  5. S

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

Dragon Lord aura visual glitch seems to be still there for some players: https://ibb.co/PTKwqSs Other graphics are displayed correctly.
  6. S

Monks

Currently you can stack various sources of ki regeneration if you want to use shurikens as your primary weapon. Still, would be nice to see 1 ki per hit with shuriken in Ninja Spy or stance (if not archetype).
  7. S

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

These are all permanent gifts (not temporary promotion, gift by term is not something that giver takes back) each month and thats the whole point of celebration which is not exclusive for VIPs (except daily gold rolls), just like rewards in every event, you have limited time to unlock it. It...
  8. S

There is also robe of celebration (including medium and heavy armor version). He refers to Night Revels (halloween event).
  9. S

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

I know. I agree with your quote and just added more by myself.
  10. S

Fighting at entrance behind the wall in the corner makes big difference. You only need to step inside big room to make him hostile and then move back to nearest corner. Ball will not reach you, you will not be hit by initial projectiles from casters at once and enemies will come to you almost...
  11. S

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

Reasonable resources that you can afford when taking income into account. Complex game (many parameters, dependencies, possible character build combinations), small team, limited time, players with various preferences (we see disagreements in community all the time) and wanting more content to...
  12. S

Getting weaker the higher level you go

The higher your character level, the more tools you have to deal with enemies (more better special attacks and spells that can be rotated between cooldowns, collected gear with many improved parameters, investment in playstyle focus unless you try to be jack of all trades and do everything on...
  13. S

Spell cool-down reductions are not working !

SLA (Spell-like Ability) are not pure spells. Longer cooldown is the only disadvantage as cost for other benefits, so thats main reason why you can not reduce it. Cooldown can not be increased (animal form or some stances like Resilience) or decreased. SP cost is already low, so also can not be...
  14. S

D12 is BTA, so I guess you switch between alts often? When fighting Cordovan on solo higher levels for extra tokens, you can just step inside to turn him hostile, then move back to corner and fight there, so you will not be touched by moving ball and multiple projectiles/enemies at once if you...
  15. S

multiple dragonlord bugs

Me and my friend are sometimes seeing white rectangle under Dragon Lords instead of correct circle I guess: https://ibb.co/5TG35g0 Some look fine (currently noticed only green displaying properly).