Recent content by Tarrith

1. Tarrith

Axelcast #4 - VIP Program Changes, New Slice of Life Quests/Loot and Dragon Lord

The whole program stinks of lack of actual thought and planning. Considering it's been two years in the making I have to say it should have stayed on the napkin. I've been VIP since 2006. Not anymore, I cancelled 2 days before my subscription ran out. I literally felt that insulted.
  2. Tarrith

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

VIP since 2006. Nope, I'm officially done with this bollocks.
  3. Tarrith

Maybe VIP's should be able to play all available quests including expansions instead of this bucket list of trash.
  4. Tarrith

My question is. Why did it take the backlash from whole DDO community for the DDO Devs to come to the realisation that this was a bad idea. It's not as if they haven't received this sort of response with the previous offering. I really suggest as a community manager you watch Strimtoms take on...
  5. Tarrith

I have to agree 100% with everything Strimtom says in his video about the VIP program. Worth a watch Devs.
  6. Tarrith

"Can I summon my VIP Loyalty Rewards mount or activate the Lightning Storm Trail if I am no longer VIP? "No, these items are only usable while your VIP subscription remains active" I have to say. That's b*****t. It's not a reward if you take it off those who have EARNED it. Seriously bad mojo...
  7. Tarrith

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

Oh yay. So now we have an ED locked to a pack and VIP's still get zip. This "mini-expansion" stuff is bollocks, what's the point of being "VIP" if you have to keep paying for quests when it's released anyway?
  8. Tarrith

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

I like the new ED, but I still think it doesn't make sense that Rune Arms which are Glass and Gem break the Druidic Oath. Rust and Gold Rune Arms make sense, but non-metallic Rune Arms? No.
  9. Tarrith

Petition to Save the Hopping Giant

Noooo don't take Hoppy's hop away!
  10. Tarrith

U60 Lammania Preview 2 - Dungeon Alert Increases moved out of Red to Purple

Zergers will zerg, you won't be improving anything but forcing them to lower the difficulty they will be zerging at. You literally caused this by giving people ludicrous speed able to wing/speed boost past mob and leave them in the dust.
  11. Tarrith

U60 Lamannia Preview 2 - Machrotechnic

I like the idea of those Drives, though I don't think Rune Arms should break Druidic Oaths anyway unless the Rune Arm material is metal (Gold or Rust). I can understand why monks would get uncentered though as Rune Arms are rather bulky and shake when charged.
  12. Tarrith

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

One thing I've always wondered is why do Rune Arms break the Druidic Oath considering the materials most of them are made of is Glass, Gem, Force, Wood & Bone. Shouldn't the only Runarms that break the Druidic Oath be made of metal? (Gold, Rust) I feel that this ED will be somewhat wasted if...
  13. Tarrith

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE: Dual Runarm with a charge that doesn't go down past the highest Runarm charge! "I'm a Double-Runarm Kobold! I'm a Kobold on the Edge!"
  14. Tarrith

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Rune Arm Shot Changes

I've tried blending Arti in pretty much most of my builds when I can because I really like Rune Arms and I have to admit, I like the sound of those!
  15. Tarrith

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Rune Arm Shot Changes

Can't complain about the proposed changes, some of them are really cool :)