Recent content by The_Apocalypse

1. The_Apocalypse

Ive never wiped a party due to my dps before...

@Orchidblossomwasgutted Why are you still posting on these forums? You made a big deal about leaving, but you're still here. You're like that store that always seems to be going out of business.
  2. The_Apocalypse

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

I use Facebook now. They keep pics for years and years for a somewhat active account (log in every 6 months or so).
  3. The_Apocalypse

Update 67.2.1 Release Notes

I get that, too! First thing it does when it opens. And the launcher only downloads about 13-20 mb of it and moves on like it did it all.
  4. The_Apocalypse

What the heck is on my screen

I think tumble charges was a way to get me to open my options and disable something else to get it off my screen. Should have it start out hidden.
  5. The_Apocalypse

New Bane Weapon Ideas

I want to see an Annoying Bane, which would work mostly on kobolds, but also bats, wildmen, those hoppity dinosaurs, etc.
  6. The_Apocalypse

What's the point of Saltmarsh Discovery Potion (from VIP) if..

The name of the potion was throwing him off, making him think that it only worked in Saltmarsh.
  7. The_Apocalypse

Please Add these Armors to the game

I really love the look of this armor. It's the details and that battered look. I have one toon on each server with a cosmetic version of this.
  8. The_Apocalypse

In case of zombies... [IMG]

In case of zombies...
  9. The_Apocalypse

The Trouble with the Trouble with Tarpits

As I said, I moved around a bit thinking the same thing, but it still happened when we were all on the islands. Worst part was you have to kill them to get the exit from the pit to open. Betting it was as PURPLETIMB said and un-equipping and re-equipping my bow would have fixed it. Sounds like...
  10. The_Apocalypse

The Trouble with the Trouble with Tarpits

Was just in The Trouble with Tarpits and opted for the Trouble Trio fight. I'm on my archer (longbow) and, for some reason, could not shoot any of them. No "hit" or "miss", just nothing. So, I'm shooting and moving, figuring it's something to do with them being in the tar or something. Switched...
  11. The_Apocalypse

Crimson Bull Medium Armor

Most female armor is non-armorlike.
  12. The_Apocalypse

Update 67.2 Release Notes

9 hours of downtime to fix things, and they made it more broken.
  13. The_Apocalypse

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

Suddenly pictured Barbie with a rage button...
  14. The_Apocalypse

Which Free xPack for new player

Isle of Dread. Most useful and most expensive.