Recent content by warlock player

1. W

Generalist Air Savant

Acid temp hp is of much greater value if you already have other means of healing than reborn in fire
  2. W

Improved Critical:Piercing bug

Okay. I was a bit too ashamed to admit that I didn't know the basic mechanics of daggers. I DID NOT KNOW the basic crit profiles of daggers and I was under the impression the feat wasn't working, when it was working correctly. w[1d4] + x (19-20) x2 But without a word the descriptions were...
  3. W

Improved Critical:Piercing bug

Problem solved.
  4. W

main stat to damage and perfect TWF

good point. ok so YET another question. I'm running TWF right now, vistani/dark hunter/ monk. Is Tempest t5 absolutely required to optimise TWF dps, or can drop for vistani t5 and dex trance(12 pts)? Many thanks.
  5. W

Generalist Air Savant

Bit of a confusing build. If you're tryna maximise dps you should do x2 sticks along with lightning savant debuff. And then you want wellspring. This looks like some druid main player wanted sorcerer fling.
  6. W

Reaper Endgame Centered Dragon Lord

wait why WF slashing and now bludgeoning??????? And also I mean for r10's you want helpless / cc / AoE attack for trash mobs so yea single target dps like this would fall behind a THF builds and such (alchemists *puke*) in kill count naturally, but this looks a solid build!! I might try this...
  7. W

Thanks for the insight on comparison between DS/DMG/MP, and the answer to perfect TWF. So STR is only as valuable as a flat damage source, +1 damage for +2 str, and that's it? well *x depending on fighting style I guess, but still, that's it ? I'm asking in this way because long time ago I...
  8. W

Hi, So as the game is not all what the description says it to be (I am both entertained and annoyed by this old game feature), I want to have a general grasp of the importance / unimportance of the main stat as melee. For some time I was thinking melee power is the absolute one stat you should...
  9. W

Power attack and BAB and attack speed

but fvs is op rn should be nerfed x))
  10. W

Many thanks indeed Lady Lazuli :)
  11. W

I LUV YOUR NAME ARE YOU THE BROTHER OF FVSHASBEENGUTTEDWHYOHWHY
  12. W

Yes on paper it wouldn't. But on DDO Game the BAB affects your attack speed, if you didn't know. So does the takeoff only happens in the sense of I lose to-hit bonus from BAB or that my BAB gets lowered as to the loss of attack speed / PRR? Oh I could've tested this maybe :/ but now I've tr'ed...
  13. W

Hi, So I've never given a great thought into power attack's reducing of attack, but as I read it again on wiki it does say 'Reduces your hit bonus by 5, or your Base Attack Bonus, whichever is lower. Then your successful attacks will have their damage increased by the same amount. Two-handed...
  14. W

Pure fighter S&B Tank build?

A jester in this thread Careless did he tread? Words of a jester rhyme, Without such tact he chimes? humour is indeed foiled
  15. W

Reaper Endgame Protection Cleric

Death to ranged!!! But little love for close ranged sorcs pls? 🥺