DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
I went outside, cut down bushes, turned them into mulch, broke two chainsaws and a mulcher in the process. Once the mulcher broke I called it a day. I'll fix everything some other time (most likely next unscheduled downtime)

Now I remember why I hate the outdoors...

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
It's raining & I don't want to do work! I will only commit to taking a nap, feeding the cats, and playing DDO.
If I get really bored I will probably agitate my significant other at some point. Do you really want to foment a relationship crisis SSG?!?

Balloc

I want to hear the spilling of blood, byle, and the lamintation of the women. I want to see blood, gore and gut's, see veins in my teeth, eat dead burn't bodies.... you know, play DDO!

Reactions: DBZ

Frantik

I want to hear the spilling of blood, byle, and the lamintation of the women. I want to see blood, gore and gut's, see veins in my teeth, eat dead burn't bodies.... you know, play DDO!
I'd go invest in a dictionary first... getting a little angst from the waiting and patience was never my strongest suit :)

FireEater

I did not go outside and touch grass and mulch the backyard and resurface the driveway.
I did however claim the new Amazon Prime free game drops for April. Claimed a free GOG game, and a new free Epic games drop.

Yulrem

Legend of The Troubled
I think we all would appreciate if you would give away all expansion packs for 99 DP each for the same duration as the downtime as a compensation for the time we couldn't play your game... how does that sound? ;)

Justfungus

Any Gold Seal promo hireling from before Vecna, one only per account. Have the Genie in House P issue it out. Give all effected players 1 'slave collar' to turn in to choose the perm. hireling.