DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Shardrena

It still burns.

I know! I was online playing Monster Hunter 1 3 or 4 days a week, and would regularly subject myself to the frustration of trying to play Resident Evil Outbreak online. All of a sudden I went to log in, and the Monster Hunter servers were down. Took me a few weeks to find out what had happened. It seriously pissed off a friend at the time, because it also meant the multiplayer servers for the FPS games he spent all day every day on also got shut off without warning.

Still got my old PS2 copy of Monster Hunter. Had to get a PSP and the Freedom port to be able to play the game again and experience more then just the limited village quests.

Ykty

You read into my post what you wanted to. 2 blocks of 8 hours to me is a period of silence, as i highlighted above. I wont disagree for a minute that on Saturday they were all over it with updates, and thats fine. Come Sunday, wheels fell off and meh, whatever. Yesterday looks like the wheels of communication kicked into gear again and off we went. But and there is a but, there were two updates that didnt really say much between 3.00 AM Sunday and 11.49 PM Sunday and that is what is called Silence.
8 hours might also be a period of sleep, because you know, people sometimes need to sleep.