Bug with handling this month reward

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
I got all expansions on my main account but the dragon still gives me a list and no elixir.

On a bank account I don't have all and I get offered the elixir.

Well done.

Titus.

erethizon1

Another bug, I own all expansions and I am seeing Shadowfell Conspiracy as my only reward on my list. I don't want to pick it because I want the Elixir of Discovery. I bought Shadowfell a decade ago, so it shouldn't be on my list instead of the Elixir.

KaVaYo

Same here. Got all expansions, some ultimate fan bundle, some bought with money and some bought with ddo points. Still in my reward list got a bunch of them to select from and no elixir.

Sunnie

Same for me. I've purchased all expansions from the DDO store using points. I get a list that lets me choose between MotU, Shadowfell, and Sharn.

Nickodeamous

I own all expansions as well and thought maybe I had to cycle through the list to get the elixir to pop up. NOPE, i selected one, and it says thank you for redeeming....

So, I guess I don't get the elixir now???

SSG, this is just bad. Please address asap. Us "test" subjects that did this basically don't get to participate in this months reward??

h46av8r

Same - own all but giving me a long list of expansions to choose from - no elixir offered by Estraz.

vryxnr

I have 6 accounts. One is VIP, the rest are not. I have all the expansions on each one (base version for the non-VIP ones, Ultimate's for the VIP one).

My VIP account is giving the the complete list of all expansions to choose from and not the elixir.
My non-VIP accounts all got the elixir no problem.

*does not want to click on any expansion in case it does something silly like over-ridding what I should have with a lesser version*

Mnemor

I was going to make a post about this. The dragon also offered me an xpack that I already owned.

Ptalon

I had no issues.
Main account said I had them all.
Second account let me choose. Seemed correct.

JustHavingFunBro

Same here. Got all expansions, some ultimate fan bundle, some bought with money and some bought with ddo points. Still in my reward list got a bunch of them to select from and no elixir.
I own all but IoD, and it was showing every single expansion. I have the hirelings from the ultimate bundle from Sharn and Feywild.

Axcarth

I own all expansions as well and thought maybe I had to cycle through the list to get the elixir to pop up. NOPE, i selected one, and it says thank you for redeeming....

So, I guess I don't get the elixir now???

SSG, this is just bad. Please address asap. Us "test" subjects that did this basically don't get to participate in this months reward??
Same thing here, as posted in downtime notice thread. Since I got no elixir offered from Estraz, I figured I'd have to pick an xpansion I already own from the list. Noup, there's no elixir and no longer the chance to talk to dragon anymore.

Hastengo

yup i own all the packs, and i clicked the underdark pack in hopes that it would auto correct itself and reward me my elixir... nope, it just gave me nothing and sent me on my way xD dangit lol