The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

doomboy

may have met a nice lady.

i threatened a date of me ranting about the Horus Heresy, she said it sounded like a good time. so that's encouraging lmao.
we were supposed to meet yesterday during an art meetup thing i organise, but she fell unwell.

so i made some chicken soup and dropped it off at her place before going to the meetup.
(i asked her first ofc, and offered to meet at a neutral location, she said her place was fine)

cdbd3rd

Have only watched two episodes so far, so can't discuss much.

Just can't get the fam interested in it. :(

Issiana

well i did something i had no idea i'd ever do.

I hit 5,005 favour.
And once again am plat capped, with max plat in the bank.. and nothnig i want.. so...

Now what??? lol

also.. how does one post pics in this forum?

cdbd3rd

well i did something i had no idea i'd ever do.

I hit 5,005 favour.
And once again am plat capped, with max plat in the bank.. and nothnig i want.. so...

Now what??? lol

also.. how does one post pics in this forum?

Nice job on the favor. I may try that some day - on a non-HCL server, of course. :)

For pix, gotta upload them to an off-site service like Imgur, then that will give you the code to paste here.
If just a random pic off the webs, can rt-click it and copy the "image address" then paste that into the Insert Image box - button in the tool bar.

Issiana

imgur... bleh.....
I was hoping i could have posted direct from my dropbox but couldn't make it happen.
Oh well, no real loss.

How you doing on the health Battles CD?

cdbd3rd

imgur... bleh.....
I was hoping i could have posted direct from my dropbox but couldn't make it happen.
Oh well, no real loss.

How you doing on the health Battles CD?

Good so far.
More follow-ups in May to keep an eye on things.

As far as I can tell, Dropbox should work. What options do you get when you right-click a photo you're looking at? Looking for "Copy Image Address".

Meanwhile, freebie on Hobbit-side....

437082851_847046334131766_6740922939269213786_n.jpg

Issiana

i think the dropbox issue might be because i'm taking the files from my PC rather than directly off the cloud storage as i have my PC synced so i can remote access my files even without internet.

cdbd3rd

Alrighty Friday. Duckin & dodgin storms this weekend, like lotsa folks thru the midwest.

Meanwhile...

doomboy

got a first date tomorrow.
really like this girl. (we've been chatting a while)

AHAWHEIhnrfhbdukbuotbegouikhruoihryo8i

doomboy

things are going slow with the lady. but they are going. she's been upfront about her currently wanting to spend more time with friends (and why) but does want to spend time with me.

just schedules not really aligning, unfortunately