Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Lazuli

Well, The Narc, it has happened before that the favor has decreased and the rewards obtained have remained the same - you neither lose them nor can you reobtain them.

But this is DDO! A new bug would not be unusual. You can still get a free tome! Pray to the dark gods of bugs :devilish:

The Narc

Well, The Narc, it has happened before that the favor has decreased and the rewards obtained have remained the same - you neither lose them nor can you reobtain them.

But this is DDO! A new bug would not be unusual. You can still get a free tome! Pray to the dark gods of bugs :devilish:
Thanks Laz!!

Volarr

• The deprecated versions of Temple of Elemental Evil Adventure Compendium listings have been removed. Players who earned Favor from these deprecated versions of ToEE quests will see their total Favor reduced.

• Why would you take away favor that we earned without some form of compensation? These types of moves are exactly why you get flamed here so often.

Last edited:

Sheikra

• The deprecated versions of Temple of Elemental Evil Adventure Compendium listings have been removed. Players who earned Favor from these deprecated versions of ToEE quests will see their total Favor reduced.

• Why would you take away favor that we earned without some form of compensation? These types of moves are exactly why you get flamed here so often.
They left it there for a long, long time man. How much compensation do you need for losing like 20 favor?

Volarr

Well, they could have put that into the release notes the way it reads is misleading to some of us.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Well, they could have put that into the release notes the way it reads is misleading to some of us.
The ToEE revamp was almost 2 years ago. I think the only reason they left the favor in at the time was because it came out in the middle of a HC season and it would've caused a meltdown messing with the favor then. It's more surprising they left the outdated favor around so long afterward.

A lot of the spells either don't have a sound effect for casting or wear-off, or are using the wrong sound effect.

I noticed when True Seeing wore off, it sounded like I drank a potion.

In "Smash and Burn" some of the NPCs cast a spell where the sound effect doesn't exist and crashes the client; I have to reload DDO on this quest every TR about 5 to 10 times. This is ridiculous.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Was able to claim my VIP shared bank space just fine. And the new no cooldown no cost spell swap is nice. But there's a string error on it (same with my FvS).
dfEPnOp.jpeg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The public spell swaps for VIP doesn't seem to work (tried cleric and arti). Anyone tried other book based classes on VIP? I assume they don't work either.

Nickodeamous

"and players who have not yet selected their "Curate Your Xpack Cache" gift can now do so"

I just double checked the monthly rewards giver and i can confirm that just because I clicked a package I already owned in error, I am missing out on this months year of the dragon award. So, basically, I get nothing at all? This can't be right?

SSG? what gives? :(

rabidfox

The People's Champion
"and players who have not yet selected their "Curate Your Xpack Cache" gift can now do so"

I just double checked the monthly rewards giver and i can confirm that just because I clicked a package I already owned in error, I am missing out on this months year of the dragon award. So, basically, I get nothing at all? This can't be right?

SSG? what gives? :(
See this:

Anyone who ran into an issue with the initial delivery that do not have their issue resolved should get in touch with Account Support through help.standingstonegames.com.

_fully_carroted_

In "Smash and Burn" some of the NPCs cast a spell where the sound effect doesn't exist and crashes the client; I have to reload DDO on this quest every TR about 5 to 10 times. This is ridiculous.

I have never had a client crash there. If you're in a group when it happens, does anyone else crash too?