Claim VIP rewards?

drjoans

kinda-known member
So the program just started and I logged in and noticed 2 icons at the top. One for the year of the dragon elixer... not much to say about this reward but.... the real issue for me is where do I claim my vip rewards? Did I miss it somewhere in an announcement?

Dude

So the program just started and I logged in and noticed 2 icons at the top. One for the year of the dragon elixer... not much to say about this reward but.... the real issue for me is where do I claim my vip rewards? Did I miss it somewhere in an announcement?

How do I get each month’s gift?

You will need to speak to an NPC named Violet Peregrine located in the Hall of Heroes. Speaking to the NPC will award the gift to your game account. You can acquire further versions of various cosmetics as well by speaking to this NPC.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Violet Peregrine is also on the downstairs level, but off through the tunnel to the west. Up on a platform. Should see her when going through the tunnel.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Lower Hall of heroes, opposite far side section (the lower area no one ever really goes to these days).

rabidfox

The People's Champion
JRzhJZe.jpeg

CherryBomb

This has probably been asked and answered by now... Which expansion for the year of the dragon's april goodie? Saltmarsh, Feywild or Isle of Dread? This is for an orphaned account left by a departed family member. I have been picking up the packs/expansions as they have been offered. I have only ran the account enough to collect the 99 points for each of the previous offerings. I suspect that many opinions will be offered as I cannot decide because I have no love for any of them.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Isle has best gear, saltmarsh is good for grinding sentient xp. More or less.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
This has probably been asked and answered by now... Which expansion for the year of the dragon's april goodie? Saltmarsh, Feywild or Isle of Dread?
Probably Dread, it's way more expensive than any other pack. So if you plan to grab them all eventually, it would take longer to grind points for it than any other choice.

drjoans

kinda-known member
So I just claimed the bank space and still have the icon in the top left saying I have a vip reward. I relogged and still there. Is there something more?

Blametroi

So I just claimed the bank space and still have the icon in the top left saying I have a vip reward. I relogged and still there. Is there something more?
I just logged on to a second server and got the same message. no extra space awarded, but I had to talk to the dragon lady to clear it.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are looking into a display issue with the VIP rewards claim, but you are receiving the additional space, and only receiving it the one time. The issue is that some subset of accounts appear to see this icon display again upon subsequent login and be able to interact again with Violet Peregrine's dialog, although no additional reward is being granted (as it should be.)