Mechanized warrior's coffer?

healertank

A good choice for using your codes on too.

2odltdq.jpg
those all expired on the 7th

Reactions: DBZ

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
those all expired on the 7th
There was a VERY small moment of time where if you didn't use your code up yet, and if you got in before they removed/expired the code on the 7th, you could have got up to 30% off this coffer. It was something along the lines of 1 or 2 hours at best though and you needed to be on the ball about it (once announced, jumped straight onto it); very little leeway was given. Which is why very few managed to get it on offer unfortunately.

J1NG

Elminster

OK, so, that aura works on EVERYTHING? Does it work on other weapons that already have an aura? Does it stack auras? DOes it replace them?

By the way, 2000 points for one small set of cosmetics is waaaay too rich for my blood. Maybe after they refund my points...
these aren't normal cosmetics though...

Absolutely out of this world.

-To SSG Devs,

Try more animated armors and weapons. Love to see a giant eyeball moving around socketed in a greataxe or club or whatever something cool like the moving cosmetics in Vecna was really well done!

Kritikal

The mount is pretty underwhelming for a mechanized mount. Just a metal and wood covered horse.

I would've preferred a "true" mechanized mount; gears/hinges where the hips are, a motor for the chest/heart, 0 wood flavoring at all.

Panthor, in the other coffer, was pretty cool looking, though.

Elminster

The mount is pretty underwhelming for a mechanized mount. Just a metal and wood covered horse.

I would've preferred a "true" mechanized mount; gears/hinges where the hips are, a motor for the chest/heart, 0 wood flavoring at all.

Panthor, in the other coffer, was pretty cool looking, though.
Thats exactly what I was saying.. moving pieces on the armors and mounts and weapons.

Not sure how difficult this will be exactly.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Thats exactly what I was saying.. moving pieces on the armors and mounts and weapons.

Not sure how difficult this will be exactly.
I would imagine it's not difficult at all, given what we've seen the devs produce lately in the last year or so.

The issue most likely would be, would you want a lag inducing item in the game? Because the last time we had movings parts to something (so transparency usage), it added lag... lots of it. Now imagine many players riding that lag inducing monster. *shudders*

J1NG

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I'm still just underwhelmed that the new method to help players get some more bank space seems to be through some extraordinarily expensive DDO Store bloatware with the extra feature of being time-limited.
We got saddled with the new and downgraded bank, with the understanding that it was "all for the best", if we'd just wait and see. It'd improve performance and allow for more bank space to be added! Awesome!

Instead, lag has only gotten worse since, and the small amount of bank space added has been insanely expensive.

The one good decision, namely BTA minor artifacts in vecna, was rolled back.

SSG's corrupt-a-wish at its finest...

Last edited:

Wini

Quick question, once a coffer ends its sale, it's over forever, isn't it? I mean, there is no chance to buy the previous one, right?

Aelonwy

*shrug*

At this time... we just don't know. They have NOT at any time said these are ONE-TIME Only deals only LIMITED-Time Only deals. The previous support bundle was just last summer, it really hasn't been long enough to assume that it will never be available again. Someone in the Marketing department of SSG or EA, however it works, really... really loves FOMO promotions.

Silverfox

*shrug*

At this time... we just don't know. They have NOT at any time said these are ONE-TIME Only deals only LIMITED-Time Only deals. The previous support bundle was just last summer, it really hasn't been long enough to assume that it will never be available again. Someone in the Marketing department of SSG or EA, however it works, really... really loves FOMO promotions.
Perhaps as the value of the Expansion Pack reduces like certain races in it that expansion pack are now free SSG will include the coffers as a way to keep some value to the expansion in question.

Wini

I could buy the kopesh cosmetic now, but perhaps it's gone foreverrrrrr, yikes, one never knows

Scrag

these aren't normal cosmetics though...

Absolutely out of this world.

-To SSG Devs,

Try more animated armors and weapons. Love to see a giant eyeball moving around socketed in a greataxe or club or whatever something cool like the moving cosmetics in Vecna was really well done!
I would pay, say, 250 or 300 points for the weapon glamor. Probably more on the 250 price point. A full cosmetic set maybe 600 points. Where are cosmetics for shields? Wings of any and all flavors? Hatwear of the floaty graphics type? Neat ranged weapon cosmetics?

Drunken.dx

In general we intend to leave open the possibility to bring these offers back in the future, but I wouldn't expect to see them return with any speed or regularity.
I would love if they came back

ATM my financial situation does not look favorably at buying one of those, but who knows what will happen in future, maybe in a year or two 8k points pack will be on instant buy