Search results

1. seph1roth5

Some u66 bugs

Some bugs I noticed, hopefully can get fixed sooner rather than later... Primal Avatar - Core 3's protection vs elements. I know it was changed recently to not give the enhanced numbers when other people cast it on you, but now it's not letting you cast it on others at all. When you use...
  2. seph1roth5

Premade Paths suggestions

Premade paths have been pretty bad for a very long time. Devs know and acknowledge it, but have said it's far too much work to fix because they'd have to do each path for each race, and that's a lot of work. What I suggest is to scrap the overly broad path system and just make a small handful...
  3. seph1roth5

XP System Suggestions

I understand the devs' thinking behind the XP system change, but, as 20+ pages of comments have said (probably) unanimously, we don't like it. I'm going to try and keep this updated with peoples' suggestions. Devs are saying that lag/server load are caused by too much monster pathing, and with...
  4. seph1roth5

For Severlin: Bard songs

Severlin had mentioned on the recent livestream that he wanted more info on how/why people wanted bard songs to be aoe. There was a bard song update a few years ago, that created an "aria," for bards, and as they level more stuff gets added to their aria. I believe those re-cast every 60 sec...
  5. seph1roth5

VIP Perk Suggestions

So, I'm really not a fan of the proposed VIP perk changes. It's like they wanted to do a battle/season pass that many games do successfully, but didn't quite know how they worked. Other games with season passes offer a large array of FREE rewards for doing basic things in-game. Overwatch has...