Search results

1. I

How to manage Druid's rage fatigue

Once you shapeshift into bear, you are considered an animal (according to the wiki). Usually with other forms, such as Pale Master, that means you are no longer considered your original race and any racial benefits no longer apply. Is that also true for Druid/Warforged?
  2. I

Wonderful, tier 3 Shifter has it too. Thanks!
  3. I

From what I can tell, I don't see any ability granted to Druid to manage Rage fatigue (similar to Tireless Rage). Am I missing something? Options I know of: - casting Lesser Restoration - using Lesser Restoration pots - multi-classing 3 levels of Bard for tier 3 Warchanter Are there any other...
  4. I

Positive Energy Aura not working right?

Agreed, the whole Radiant Servant tree is still behind other trees, that's for sure. But right now i just want to know whether it's working correctly. Nothing seems to add up any way i cut it.
  5. I

Yeah, as I understand it, they have restructured caster levels to be granted via the feats "Epic Knowledge" and "Legendary Knowledge". The lackluster performance of the aura is why we started running numbers in the first place, in an attempt to find ways to boost it. It really falls off in...
  6. I

My brother and I have spent the last three hours running numbers and absolutely nothing we have tried adds up correctly to what we see in-game. We have tried to cut the numbers so many ways (even ways we're pretty confident it's NOT supposed to work) but still nothing adds up. The Positive...