Search results

1. S

Draconic Incarnation Dragon Breath Question

Ok, so I'm late to the party. I started using this on my first character that made sense to be in the Draconic Tree a few months back, prior to the update with all the "changes". I know it's not the same as it was....I'm not jumping on here complaining about power level changes or anything...
  2. S

My go to cannith crafting planner seems to be gone

So....I've been a big fan of a particular cannith crafting planner online that seems to suddenly not be there anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good planner? It's going to take me forever to figure out how to put the pieces I want together without my favorite resource.....:(
  3. S

Looking for a dual-slotted Celestial Leather

I'd prefer blue/green, but I can make anything work. The AH/Shard exchange is particularly empty of Celestial Leathers at the moment...:D
  4. S

Doublestrike question

I know I could test and track and determine....but I don't wanna...hitting the collective wisdom-bank (aka forums) instead so I can just keep playing..... Double strike. I know the history. Used to roll separate attacks, now just doubles the damage if it hits the right percentage roll. That...
  5. S

Reaper XP calculations

I tried to hash through this on the old forums quite some time ago. I ended up getting close enough to an answer that I just quit chasing details, but I'm getting curious again.... I understand how the base Reaper xp is figgured. I can do that math and have it match the xp window every time...
  6. S

Old Forums access/Launcher newsfeed fix?

Ok, fellow forum-ites: Do me a favor and keep this thread calm and peaceful. Not looking for the irritation to show up here. (Not even my own.) Devs, just wondering if there's a tentative ETA (redundancy police....tentative and estimated in the same sentence) on when access to all the reference...