Search results

1. R

Pushing toward Planescape?

With the releasing the Illithid invasion and some curiously named (astral) dungeons, the time to consider the Gith is perhaps right now. Weather -yanki or -zerai, I envision a path based racial tree, where one chooses the bonuses of the Githyanki or Githzerai with a common core 1 that branches...
  2. R

Medium v Light?

So I have experimented with Medium & Light Armor. The medium MRR boost is really something, and the AC & PRR is excellent. But what is actually more effective, light with a Dodge of 27% (more in reaper) or Medium with an always on MRR, PRR & slightly better AC? I lean toward staying Medium as...
  3. R

Tiefling Bloodhunt Cores Possibly Broken

FYI the Tiefling’s imbue “Bloodhunt” is still listing as 1d4 vs 1d8 no matter how many cores you have. Not sure if it’s busted or if tooltip only lists core 1 when hovering. I have all 5 cores (core 5 is Greater Bloodhunt) and despite imbues being toggled on when hovering over, it only lists...
  4. R

FYI -- Vecna Unleashed Cannot Be Purchased

this is the message: We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be: You have previously purchased the item. This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s). Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time. We are currently experiencing...