FYI -- Vecna Unleashed Cannot Be Purchased

Ratman

this is the message:

We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:

• You have previously purchased the item.
  • This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s).
  • Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time.
  • We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We are currently performing maintenance.
Please help. Thanks!

Cordovan

Community Manager
this is the message:

We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:

• You have previously purchased the item.
  • This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s).
  • Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time.
  • We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We are currently performing maintenance.
Please help. Thanks!
We are sorry you are encountering an issue. Please get in touch with Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nissebror

I had trobles too
What worked for me
1. Go to store
2. Delete all credit information
3. Re-add one active credit card
4. In the field for Province/State enter you Country name

Ratman

I had trobles too
What worked for me
1. Go to store
2. Delete all credit information
3. Re-add one active credit card
4. In the field for Province/State enter you Country name
addendum: MUST delete on website store not payment methods on in game store! once deleted on website store, it worked.

DDO Gaming

instead of registering multiple cards you could simply create a paypal account and add all your cards to that instead.

I've NEVER had any issue buying stuff via paypal

PaleFox

For future reference:
You have to go through the different screens in one go. If you encounter some error and correct that on the screen you encountered the error on the handle to your account gets lost in transactions.
Anyway, thx for having the absolute minimum of info stored on my account.

Mary

Tried to purchase and cannot despite my having purchased things in the past - something changed? My lotro purchases worked, my patron purchase worked but this doesnt no matter what I do - different pcs, different browsers, I even tried going to the beach and swimming, sunning a bit, then trying again after, no dice. Maybe I need to go to class and order pizza while in class? or maybe I need to pop a dungeon alert to plaid first? Will try that...

Mary

by the way managed to get it working after I did a few things - I'm not sure which so will list them all,

1. did 2 keg stands at the lawn party next door
2. deleted every single payment option from the ddo website, then added only one, (like the highlander, only instead of space warriors, a cc)
3. I stripped nuded and streaked down my hall from my kitchen to my bedroom offending all of my cats but proving to them that humans rule.

Cordovan

Community Manager
Tried to purchase and cannot despite my having purchased things in the past - something changed? My lotro purchases worked, my patron purchase worked but this doesnt no matter what I do - different pcs, different browsers, I even tried going to the beach and swimming, sunning a bit, then trying again after, no dice. Maybe I need to go to class and order pizza while in class? or maybe I need to pop a dungeon alert to plaid first? Will try that...
Please submit a ticket to Account Support and then private message me your ticket number: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cordovan

Community Manager
We have pushed a fix that should correct the purchase issues some players experienced today. If you ran into a purchase issue today, try again, and let me know either here in this thread or through private message (your choice) whether you were successful.

JangoEX

One thing that should help you guys buying is never move to another country. I did move and it was a HUGE hassle to be able to buy and even so when I got to buy I had to pay more because the DDO Market continued charging in the old currency and I had to suck a higher price AND a conversion fee.

Oh yeah, and then I discovered that I paid extra anyway because my VIP wasn't up and neither the FAQ nor the selling page say anything about VIP discounts.

Tralaxx

im just frustrated. the customer service told me to delete my cache, which doesnt help. it just throws me back to the screen where i can see the options for the expansion. paypal and the card both dont work, it wont let me edit or delete my CC info, it wont let me add a card, it also doesnt bring up any confirmation, it just immediately kicks me back to the main screen. super frustrating..
update.... i brought it up on microsoft edge and it worked... must be something stupid w/ google chrome... just an fyi

Last edited: