Search results

1. Tronko

Wish for iconic races please

+1
  2. Tronko

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

It's about basic additions, and in this case, there's very little subjectivity involved. The old Visage was: 10 + half barbarian level + CON modifier. Meaning, with the capstone required, it was 20 + Stat Modifier. The new Visage is: 1d20 + Intimidate. Intimidate is a skill, and like all...
  3. Tronko

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

I really struggle to see a massive inconvenience ;). The changes have made Visage extraordinarily easier to use. I'm currently playing a ravager (which remains a meme build) and I have 136 DC on Visage without any particular investment, using a single item swap (the Necklace of Glib Tongue)...
  4. Tronko

Reaper Endgame Protection Cleric

It depends on what you use... ;)
  5. Tronko

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

Horc, Frenzied Berserker capstone, Falconry for trance and 30% vs helpless, haste boost via VKF.
  6. Tronko

yes, it's brighthorn. I edited the typo, thanks. I usually prefer to slot the affirmation proc on the blood rage swap, and keep the debuffs on dps weapons. I'd like to reiterate that this build is old and truly outdated :)
  7. Tronko

Hey! In my opinion, empower and maximize are not necessary. I mostly used them to improve my terribad dps when I was soloing low skulls. hahaha. Actually, I'm convinced that the best defense is offense. In general, dps solves any situation better than defenses :)
  8. Tronko

I don't see this huge benefit in using Conduit, but that's just my opinion. You can a do a different setup with just postive and a specific seutp for farming, as well you can go for lower stats, saves, you can drop spell points etc. As you prefer. Litany is redundant and it's a mistake; when I...
  9. Tronko

"Should" seems a bit extreme to me ;) The dino necklace has three slots (two augment + healing amp), insightful devotion which is necessary, and insightful radiance and nullification which can be useful. With Conduit, you lose two slots for 9 positive spell power and 2 caster levels for...
  10. Tronko

Hello everyone. This time I'm sharing a cleric support build that I've been playing in the past few months. It's very simple but solid and effective. ;) Tbh I've always looked at tank-healer builds (like Cleric/FVS + Fighter, Cleric/FVS + Paladin) with a bit of disgust… so I tried a pure...
  11. Tronko

Boulder’s is amazing. I also like The Great Leveler and Cracking Attack with Crazy Strike is golden. FB core 5 grants 10 mp, +1 multiplier on 19-20, +6 STR, and +3 imbue dice. Don’t drop it ;) Going 1 Cleric (or FVS) and 1 DragonLord is an option. It's a cheaper AP split than going 21 Vistani...
  12. Tronko

Correct (y) It is important to emphasize that many things have changed since I posted this build. Nowadays, I would probably make different choices; attacks with +W function differently, new gear has been released, and we also have the **** cards. Things will change again very soon with the...
  13. Tronko

Reaper Endgame centered Assassin

Yes, the Ki portion is passive and works even without activating the stance. As for Lotus, they decided to change it... it lost the third strike, and the animation is much slower. Adrenaline has no rivals, I think not even monks use Grandmaster of Flowers as a destiny anymore.
  14. Tronko

Hey! I used Shadowdancer’s Mantle. Serenity it’s just to get Ki. With 55, you have more than enough for Lotus (which costs 20), and Lotus itself restores Ki when you land hits. It's impossible to run out of Ki. Problem is Lotus is trash tier now, so this build is basically outdated…
  15. Tronko

:) DDO changes over time, and sometimes great things become bad and vice versa. Some builds stay relevant, others don't. This one doesn't 😅 Personally, I think it's a shame because in some specific contexts, Lotus was the only epic strike capable of competing with Adrenaline.
  16. Tronko

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

1 in 1000... it seems like a very generous estimate... 😅
  17. Tronko

Hey! It depends; if you want to be more offensive at the expense of defenses, you have the Thorn Boots or the Legendary Knife Toed Boots (which free up a ring slot). Regarding belt, an option is Lindal (which frees up a dino slot), or the Belt of the Ram for Ram's Might (and Quality Strength...
  18. Tronko

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

I deeply hate the loot system of DDO, the excessive randomness, the infinitesimal odds of getting the best items (i.e. reaper+mythic, random generated with higher stats such as +7 insightful or 18% doublestrike, Nebula when it was released, countless threads spent on double gems, etc...). Loot...
  19. Tronko

Hard to say... in this game, things change quickly 😅 They've changed weapon dice, but most importantly actives +W (which don't scale Sneak). Also Lotus is nerfed… Lotus perhaps was the only epic strike capable of threatening Adrenaline 😢 Barbarian remains solid, but the Assassin I posted loses a...
  20. Tronko

Correct ;) You have the buff for 30 seconds out of 40, so 75% of the time. Not ideal in raids where you need to engage the boss for more than 30 seconds, or in quests if you're not playing solo or if you can't finish a fight within 30 seconds. In addition, by not using Reaper's Strike, you can...